***THE EASY APRIL AGGOT***

Hit ya balls into this forum
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

***THE EASY APRIL AGGOT***

Post by Hazelb »

Hey Golfers and Welcome to our third official ARSE tournament.

This month we are taking a more relaxed approach for the tournament with a departure from the previous formats into a more casual affair before another 4 round tournament in May.

Throughout April you will be able to submit as many rounds as you like. We will be taking your two best rounds and adding them together and of course the lowest wins.

I have listed some basic detail below regarding the rules, entry details and all important prize money.

Entry

This will be done by simply submitting a scorecard before the 13th of April (Yes its a black Friday!). This score card is your 'in' to the leaderboard. Your second score card will be needed by the end of April for the results to be calculated and then published, with much fan fare!!!

Your entry must be a screenshot of your round, plus a note with your round end handicap. We do not need your current level, unless you wish to brag. No need to play with another if you wish...as everyone can submit as many cards as they like...So you can play alone if no one else is around, or play in a group for more intense sledging.

The email addy is hbevis@internode.on.net

Course

Entries will only be accepted of rounds made at Karuizawa72 NorthC. All rounds must be 18 holes.

Leaderboard

This will be updated each time we receive a scorecard (within reason!). This will keep everyone up-to-date with the current status and inspire us to get that golden round happening!!! Remember - the more you play the better you will get and the higher you will climb. A special post will be created to highlight results.

Prize Money

Prize money for Aprils event will be based on a 2 round tournament. For the first time we will be awarding equal prize money for the Handicap result and the off the stick result, so everyone has a chance at some decent cash...

So don't be shy...lets see if we can break Blues hold on the AGGOT events![/img]
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

Sounds good.

I just had a b it of a go at the course with 9 holes. Seems like this course has narrower fairways and some of the greens are crazy. Hopefully that'll result in Blues making some mistake during his rounds :P
markp
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by markp »

J_luo88 wrote:Sounds good.

I just had a b it of a go at the course with 9 holes. Seems like this course has narrower fairways and some of the greens are crazy. Hopefully that'll result in Blues making some mistake during his rounds :P
rofl, from what i've seen if Blues makes some mistakes i'm gonna be in for a mare of a round :yikes:
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

Jack is right...this course is VERY narrow to the point that if you put it in the heavy rough its OB :yikes: , so accuracy will be rewarded.

its not a long course, so most of the time you'll be hittng short irons to the greens, which is a good thing because as Jack also mentioned

some of the greens are a bit tricky ( ok ALOT tricky, but wait till we play NamChon. those greens have elephants buried under them!!! :yikes: ),

so hitting it close here is at a premium. oh did i mention that this is one of my fave courses?? :D

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Bluesman wrote: oh did i mention that this is one of my fave courses?? :D
fuck
--------------
Stu
markp
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by markp »

Bauer wrote:fuck
think that about sums it up :bang:
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

Bluesman wrote:so hitting it close here is at a premium. oh did i mention that this is one of my fave courses?? :D
Does that mean your current HC reflects how well you hit here? 12 strokes under? :yikes:
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

:yikes:
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

:nod:

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Well Im in front at the Mo

Had my first hit...only + 10

LOL

But I am leading!
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Blues, you dont intimidate me. Your trophy is coming to my mantlepiece.

:finger:

:lol: :p
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

norbs wrote:Blues, you dont intimidate me. Your trophy is coming to my mantlepiece.

:finger:

:lol: :p
Um...

Norbs...

Just got Blues first SC...

Had a 60 OTS .... FFS....

But it wont count...cause smartARSE rounds will not be valid...

JK blues - Great round...
fp

Post by fp »

Hazelb wrote:Just got Blues first SC...

This will be my signature until Dexter Bean qualifies for a NASCAR race. Keep chasing that dream...
YnoT

Post by YnoT »

:melt: we are going down.........
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Hazelb wrote:
Um...

Norbs...

Just got Blues first SC...

But it wont count...cause smartARSE rounds will not be valid...

JK blues - Great round...
So he played to his handicap. Come on boys, lets get him....... :p
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Oggie

Post by Oggie »

Bloody hell! Those greens are nightmares.
- Peter Ogden
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Guys

Just wanted to clarify a couple of points re entry and score submission..

Re Score cards

No reason you cant submit both pre April 13th (The cut off for the first card re entry). If you submit more than one, each time you play and beat either of the previous scores, I will update it on the leaderboard.

Handicaps, should also clarify that the handicap result will be based on y our final handicap from your final submitted card.

Think thats all...Will update the leaderboard tonight ...
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

Haze, does that mean we need at least one scorecard submited in each half of the month, or can we say play just two roudns before April 13th and submit them and not submit any more.

Also, re: handicap, does that mean both scorecards (your best two) will be matched against your final HDCP at the end of April?
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

J_luo88 wrote:Haze, does that mean we need at least one scorecard submited in each half of the month, or can we say play just two roudns before April 13th and submit them and not submit any more.

Also, re: handicap, does that mean both scorecards (your best two) will be matched against your final HDCP at the end of April?
Re the two rounds being submitted before the 13th..yep thats right. You need one submitted prior to the 13th to get into the tourny, but if you wanna submit 7 or 12 the best two will be used as your score...regardless of the date submitted...

Re HC - thats correct...the HC result will be based on your end of tourny HC...

Hope that is clear..