anyone bought and used cyber cash (real money)

Hit ya balls into this forum
Bauer

anyone bought and used cyber cash (real money)

Post by Bauer »

well i did :D It took me a bit to justify spending my hard earned on a game I can play for free, but Im glad I did as it has made my gameplay more enjoyable.

I got some clubs and other shit and if I can stop going out-of-bounds at kwakamazoo I might still get a sub par round in by the end of the month.

So why did I do it? Well I got to amatuer level and found the beginner clubs to be simply not good enough for the back tees. From the ladies tees, sure. they work fine. So I spent NG's on amatuer clubs and they were crap. So I ummed and arrred for a while then said fuck it.

Spent $50, got $5000 campus cash and bought me some shit.

well fuck me if I didnt double it and got an extra $5000 in the lucky cash comp where the 50th buyer of Campus Cash will win 100% of the Campus Cash purchased as a bonus.

maybe it was all in the name I used. what do you think Norbs? ;)

--------------
Stu
Oggie

Post by Oggie »

Well that was ARSEy of you! :)
- Peter Ogden
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

what clubs did you get Stu?

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

I got an amateur pack Dave

-Spinel Aeolos driver 1
-Pathos antique 3W 1
-Pathos antique 5W 1
-Luna antique Irons set 1
-Peacock Green Caim AW 1
-Peacock Green Caim PW 1
-Peacock Green Caim SW 1
-Apatite Stereos putter 1
-Mageia II 2
-Cyma II 2
-Anemos 2PC 2
-Fedora A100 1

as you saw last night, I still need some control over the driver :D I love the antique irons, with practice the peacock wedges will be great, and I love putting with something that resembles a harbour bridge pylon. It costs about 6-8k per round to repair them, but wearing the Mageia and cyma (which last 250 holes and I got 2 of each) i get triple NG and double exp so money is flowing atm :yes:

but on the whole, Im happy with it, and Haze couldnt help himself either :tilt:
--------------
Stu
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

nice Stu.....i have the Luna irons and they are great.......however that driver you have is a bitch......its all power no accuracy, as you're probably finding out.
my advice would be that when you level up, put all your points on impact for awhile......that will help.
nice wedges, but watch the spin mate....using 2piece balls will help.
the putter.......aaaaahhhh the brick ona stick lol.....a mate lent me one for awhile and i couldnt wait to give it back to him lol
maybe if i hadda stuck with it for awhile i woulda got used to it.....as you've probably found out, its a lot more powerful than the beginner putter.....just go easy mate,
it will take a little getting used to.

personally if i was gonna buy CyberCash, i woulda bought a little more and gotten the full set of Werdandi's.......awesome clubs, +2 over all stats, slower meter on all clubs,
and the SandWedge is worth 7mil in the square alone!!! lol

Bauer

Post by Bauer »

cheers Dave

the driver is the only club that I am not 100% wrapped with

ta for the tip, I might consider the Werdandi driver if I cant grasp the Spinel. I levelled up late in last nights game and I put my points into impact, so i will see how I go with it first :up: Its the out of bounds shots that are costing me a sub par round atm
--------------
Stu
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

So Dave

i leveled up to last night, I put 1 point to skill, 1 to impact...

What does Skill actually do???

I have a 6 point split between power and impact...
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

just played 18

+2 and went OB 3 times :(

I think skill is to do with spin like stopping on greens and getting your sidespin to work for you. but im only guessing.
--------------
Stu
Oggie

Post by Oggie »

Bauer wrote:I think skill is to do with spin like stopping on greens and getting your sidespin to work for you. but im only guessing.
Yep. Exactly.
- Peter Ogden
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

yeah Pete & Stu are right.....backspin, sidespin etc.....i have not put 1 point towards skill since i started this character.....or fatigue for that matter. you dont need it.

Hayden you say 6 point split?.....as long as impact is more than power, but try to keep them as close as possible is rule of thumb.