Which Clubs?

Hit ya balls into this forum
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Which Clubs?

Post by dvestate »

I guys, bought some CC and looking at some clubs :)

Any recommendations????
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Stus done the research...we both bought the antique packs (or bundles)...

Stu!
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

what level are you dvestate?

for what it's worth, what I bought was an amateur pack, not an antique pack. Seemed like a good thing and Im more than happy with it. The driver is the only thing holding me back as I need to have a bit more control. There was also a beginner pack that seemed ok, but i considered myself beyond that as I was lvl 23 or so when I bought mine

Ask Blues and he will tell you to get Werdandi's. +2 on all stats, must be over lvl 21 to use.

So the answer is to do some research yourself and see what YOU want out of clubs. Do you need distance? Is it accuracy you are chasing? Snoop around and have a look. :up:
--------------
Stu
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I'm almost upto Level 21 :)

I'm getting pretty good distance at the moment (usually out drive most players), my accuracy is what is costing me at the moment. I was looking at maybe the Urbs????????
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Stus away till Sunday...Im not sure...

But i am sure your research will yield the best result...
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

dvestate.........in my opinion you will benefit from clubs with +impact, especially driver and irons. Stu is right i would recommend the Werdandi's, but if you're only lvl21 either go for something else or wait till you're past lvl21. Some clubs have + on some stats and - on others ( eg: +3Power -1impact -1fatigue -1skill) steer clear of these they will only hurt your game. also you want to try to buy clubs that are repairable, some clubs are not and last for quite awhile (2500 holes ) but at the end of the day, when they run out you throw them away.

Just had a quick look at the Urds. they look good. +1 all stats as opposed to +2 all for the Werdandis and you can use them straight away. plus you can trade em when ya wanna move up to even better clubs later. these would be a good buy for you i think :yes:

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I decided to grab the Werdandi's, figured they arn't much more cash and will be better in the long run. Just working on Levelling up now :)
Bluesman
AGGOT Champion
AGGOT Champion

Post by Bluesman »

good choice :yes:

ARSE Resident Golf Alien.......your golf ARSE's are mine :D
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Bluesman wrote:good choice :yes:
I agree too :yes:

I think the Werds will last you ages, and you have more fitting ticket options available to make them last even longer

The amateur pack I got has a driver thats quite hard to get a grip on. If I cant in another couple of levels, I will buy a Werd driver I reckon (about $9 by my calculations)
--------------
Stu
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

OK, got the clubs...... noticed that at the moment if I'm a little of 0 when I drive I'm slicing pretty bad and on the skinny courses driving out of bounds, this could be due to the fact my impact is lower than my power????
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

dvestate wrote: this could be due to the fact my impact is lower than my power????
:nod:

2 choices. Buy or obtain a fedora or hoama to adjust some stat points back in favour of more impact than power, or suck it up and add impact as you level up.

for more info on fedora or hoama, check the item mall for details. :yes:
--------------
Stu