Guild donations

Hit ya balls into this forum
Bauer

Guild donations

Post by Bauer »

In response to the idea posted in the other guild thread, post here if you would be keen to join a guild created by us, and how much you could donate to the initial kitty.

To begin with we need 3million NG to be able to create a guild, but whatever we start off with over 3mill (and i have no doubt we will do that easy) will be our beginning purse and we will base our prize money on that to begin with.

Keep in mind when you donate that we will back pay in NG to any guild member, any prize money from previous AGGOT tournaments. So if you sign up and donate, you will probably get some back anyway.

I will kick it off and pledge 1 million NG. :yes:
--------------
Stu
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

I can pledge the contents of my account which is around 200,000NG atm, but am willing to donate any amount as i dont' have any use for it.

Willing to join the guild obviously but i need to lvl up a few more to join, so save me a spot =]
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

J_luo88 wrote:Willing to join the guild obviously but i need to lvl up a few more to join, so save me a spot =]
thats a good point. you will need to be level 21 or above to join the guild, but obviously we can reserve a place for any existing AGGOT tourny player if they havent reached lvl 21 yet.

:yes:
--------------
Stu
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

I have a cool 1 Mill as well...

Thats 2.2!!!
JTM29

Post by JTM29 »

Ill put in another Mill so there we go... 3 mil
YnoT

Post by YnoT »

i can donate 300k now, you guys are rich....
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

Yep, i concur, i feel so damn poor that i'm only able to donate such a little amount, lol
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

hope Big Kev got that cheapskate forum badge organised :tilt:

however much anyone donates to the cause will be appreciated. dont break your own bank though. you may want to be saving up for some clubs n shit so dont spend it all on the guild :)

once we get up and running, we will only need NG for prize money.
--------------
Stu
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

After buying all my clubs etc I havn't got much left, at the moment I can part with about 100-150k to leave myself some cash for green fees :)
pab

Post by pab »

I have about $350K (100k of which came from one shot!), was going to buy some clubs when I graduated to level 20, but not a big deal, I probably couldn't have afforded anything worth much with that anyway. I am currently on level 19, so need to get a few more rounds in before I can join anyway.

Exactly what have you guys been doing differently to me (other than obviously playing a few more rounds) to earn millions anyway? I have spent practically none of the money I have earned, and have played enough rounds to get to level 19, but ignoring a hole in one bonus, have earned a measly $260k. If earnings stay linear over the next 10 levels I will only have earned about $500k (including my 100k bonus) by the time I reach level 30, so what have I been doing wrong to earn roughly half what you guys have?
PB
Radioactive Race Engineering #16 / Lightning Karts KT100s #61
Hazelb
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Hazelb »

Pete,

We both sold stuff in game that we brought via our campus cash...
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

keep your cash guys if its going to run you short. The guild wont need donations if it means you can buy and upgrade your clubs n stuff.

Pete, to elaborate on what HB said, we both had a Cyma in our club pack we bought. A cyma is an item that when used earns triple NG. We sold them for 2.5 million each. I figured as they were 250 holes worth of use, 2.5 mill = 10k per hole and we couldnt earn that by playing. at very high levels, 10k per hole is probably nothing, hence they will pay big NG's to get a cyma. Add to that we sold them while ShotOnline had their double your NG weekend so they were selling really fast and we got big NG for them :D
--------------
Stu
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

with the exception of JTM29, everyone else is pretty poor :) so after talks with Haze, and a look at our accounts, we have decided to not ask for donation unless you have plenty. JTM29, your 1 million offer will be gladly accepted when next we meet online. For anyone else who is struggling with NG's, keep it and save up for clubs n stuff.

My only ask is that if you have NG's to spare you will keep the guild in mind. Also if you purchase stuff from the web page, spend a few bucks more and get something that you can sell in game to raise NG's to keep the guild coffers up there. The more we have, the bigger the prize pool. For about $5 US you can buy stuff to sell for 2-3 million NG

So dont hold back, go and sign up to the guild. I hope to accept a few more signups over the weekend :yes:
--------------
Stu
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

side note - after a donation from Haze this morning of 2 million, our guild total is a cool 4.5 million and thats after I have paid 3 million NG to get the guild started.

Essentially all that I have will belong to the guild. I earn more than I spend so that can only grow from here. :)
--------------
Stu