August AGGOT

Hit ya balls into this forum
Bauer

August AGGOT

Post by Bauer »

Hi guys

Haze and I have been chatting and are wondering what you would like to do for August??

our playing member base has dropped off, so we thought we better keep it simple for now. We were planning to do an "ARSE Open" type event, 4 rounds in 4 weeks playing with another member, but as there are only about 6 of us submitting cards on a regular basis, we might hold off for now until things pick up a bit.

Any comp ideas? We are in the middle of Sosori birdie blitz, and in the final stages of the Matchplay comp.

And anyone who is still playing, sign up to the guild. We had 20 regular players when the guild idea was floated, had only 10 sign up and now only have 6 odd playing regular matches. I know things change, people interests move on, but if you play every now and then, sign up, its still a great golf game.
--------------
Stu
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I'm trying to get back into it :)

Been busy at work and racing has been taking the front seat........

Played a few 3-6 hole rounds tonight to get my eye back in :yes:
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

ok

with little interest, August will be declared skins month.

Since the matchplay format was well received, Skins might be the go. So if you are up for a hit, yell out here.

Only 6 members submitted cards for July's comp so there is no point in creating a managed tournament.
--------------
Stu
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

ok

with no comment on the above in 2 weeks I can only assume that interest is at an all time low.

I am still right into it and want to continue in a guild atmosphere. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I will dissolve the guild and move on to greener fairways. :up:
--------------
Stu
J_luo88

Post by J_luo88 »

How would the skins format work? It would seem less like a tournament and more like a get together and play style of play.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

J_luo88 wrote:more like a get together and play style of play.
yep thats exactly what it is.
--------------
Stu
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Bauer wrote: I am still right into it and want to continue in a guild atmosphere. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, I will dissolve the guild and move on to greener fairways. :up:
just an FYI - I am in contact with another guild (or 2 if need be) to see if they would like to accept any or all of us into their fold. If accepted, the Aggot guild will be no more but hopefully those of us who kept playing at Aggot can continue in another guild.

I will advise.

Thanks to HB for his help on this one too :yes:

edit: Haze is currently in contact with a guild. He has played with them so he is making the contact.
--------------
Stu
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

I've been playing every now and then, keen to get back into it

Both on the PC and in real life :)