Sacrebleu - ees French!

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Re: Sacrebleu - ees French!

Post by Exar Kun »

Belts are the big thing. Every four years or 100000kms and don't skip. They're expensive due to labour - the engine bay is super tight. I wouldn't bother with a non sport Clio though.

Otherwise they're reasonable I think.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

I'd strongly disagree with young Mick here. An RS Clio is a recipe for disaster for a young lass (or lad)
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Hey Mick

Looking for an upgrade yet? saw this on the Lotus forum just now. It is the RS Angels and Demons edition. 666 worldwide and 20 in Aus apparently

--------------
Stu
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

I assume that's the dude from SSC? One of the owners (Rob Brydon) is a big fan of Lotus and Renault Sport. I was just chatting to him at a track day last week and he said they took one as a trade so one of their guys bought it - $17k! Bargain!

It's the car I really do want to upgrade to. A few on carsales at the moment.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"