I am blind...thanks Arrow.

WD VT & Q :)
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Re: Round 2 April 12th - XRT - BL gp

Post by VTRacing »

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed with my driving, really. I couldn't get to grips with going fast around this track.

I don't know whether it was the weirdness of racing early in the morning, or the cautious attitude around internationals, or what, but I couldn't really find a rhythm. Couldn't get anywhere near my pb in qual, and then the race was a bit of a mess.

Got a terrible start and I'd dropped to last by the time we got onto the straight on lap 1, but picked up a few spots over the course of the race. Punted a Slovak driver into the gravel because he braked 50 metres early at the end of the back straight while he was fighting with Q. :)

Having said all of that though, it was an awesome race with some great battles, it's just that they were for 20th or so. :shrug: Passing was very difficult, because of the closeness of the times and minor worries about lag.

It would have been nice to grab some points for Oz but it was good fun anyway.

So please, everyone, pick a race and have a go. The one hour race went VERY quickly (I would have been happy for it to keep going), and the competition is great no matter what position you're fighting for. Even lag is not too much of a problem.

Cheers to Ducky, Sambo and Arrow for help with the setups, and big props to Quincy for stepping up to fly the flag. He did a sensational job considering he hadn't had much practise.
:teach:
Quincy

Re: Round 2 April 12th - XRT - BL gp

Post by Quincy »

Posted this over at MNR.. http://www.ozbee-racing.com/phpbb/viewt ... 2428#42428

So I wont double up too much..

In a nutshell, I am really pleased I signed on, and I can't thank VT, Duck, Sambo and Arrow enough for the help I received leading up to the race (all 2 days of it!!)

Great skin to Vil, best on track!
balls & boobs. . .