[ADL] Need help finding work

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
GT VIRUS
Karen

[ADL] Need help finding work

Post by GT VIRUS »

I'm currently in need of picking up a 2nd job at the moment, but can't think where to go. Don't have anything serious in terms of qualifications, which is a good help, and thinking of something that if flexible around my racing commitments (which involves most weekends, and on average every 2nd week away).

If anyone knows of where I should be throwing resume's around at, or any casual ways of making money, it would be appreciated.
TIMMY30

Re: [ADL] Need help finding work

Post by TIMMY30 »

I think youll really struggle to find a casual job that doesnt require you be available all weekend every weekend.

Coming into this time of year obtaining a casual job will not be difficult at all. But one look at your availability and your application will likely be thrown out straight away.

I could be wrong but ive been a manager in food and also retail (where your likely to find a casual job more easily) and weekend work is and always will be a must.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

So I have been working out. Considering options at this stage on that, something has to give :( Thanks Timmy
TIMMY30

Post by TIMMY30 »

Im in the opposite situation to you man. I work fulltime and dream of being able to do a cool little job on the side (something motorsport/sport related) but i just never have the availability/time/energy :(