Youtube Racing Videos

iRacing
Sarsippius

Re: Youtube Racing Videos

Postby Sarsippius » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:53 pm

hylas and I found ourselves a bit outclassed in the top split of the Bathurst 1000 racing against all the V8 big guns. We started 20th out of 26 but kept it together (mostly) to take 10th in the end :up:

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Postby Duke » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:32 pm

LMAO!!!

Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."

Sarsippius

Postby Sarsippius » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Well I'm sure you guys have been missing me right? :lol:

I actually haven't touched the wheel since the Bathurst 1000 but I was able to get right back into the groove of things in the Roar before the 24 :)

Sarsippius

Postby Sarsippius » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Last weekend was the Daytona 24hr race, I think this is my fourth one now :faint: and it ended up being the maiden win in a team race for our team :first:

Some highlights include some three wide action on the oval where the GT3 below comes up and nearly pushes me into the DP above, some choice words for the 4th place GTE who raced me super hard for a number of laps and a lucky spin at the bus stop.

Sarsippius

Postby Sarsippius » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 pm

I captured all three of my stints so I figured I may as well upload the other two. My second stint I honestly don't remember much of now.

In this stint I nearly rammed my sister car from behind and also spent about 6 laps stuck behind a slow DP before finally having to force a pass around the outside

Sarsippius

Postby Sarsippius » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Yes, Daytona again :faint:

I couldn't tell you how many laps I've done of this track over the last month or so. This Nissan is a total monster, I had a good race in it at Road America last year but it was definitely more tricky at this track. A very topsy turvy race but I managed to get a decent result. I mostly muted it but somewhere around mid race I took a gulp of water and it went down the wrong bloody way, causing a massive coughing fit as I tried to navigate the bus stop lol

hylas was also in this one in the Audi :yes:

The v8sonline broadcast

Sarsippius

Postby Sarsippius » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:17 pm

The inaugural Bathurst 12hr on iRacing, unfortunately it didn't turn out to be a good one. I was dreading the first time the GT3 field came through and I wasn't disappointed, punted in the rear exiting Sulman. Aside from this though I was feeling really good the whole time, totally in tune with the car and track and like I could lap all day long. When you feel like you've tamed the mountain it is truly satisfying.

I also tried the Crew Chief app for the first time and quite like it. It might be a bit much to have it call out each sector but the other functions including the pit stop stuff is quite good.

Return to “iRacing”