iRacing Promo Codes

iRacing
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

iRacing Promo Codes

Post by Exar Kun »

For those looking to give the game a go, there's a list of promo codes here.
Virtual Racing - 1 Month Membership + Radical SR8 and Silverstone Circuit for only $5. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-RADICAL5” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.

Zandvoort - 1 Month Membership + Circuit Park Zandvoort for only $5. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-Zandvoort” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only and it expires on April 1, 2011.

inRacing News - 1 Month Membership for only $5. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For activation use this link or enter “PR-INRACING” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.

iRacing.com - 1 Month Membership for only $5. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-IRACING2” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.

iRacing Driving School - 1 Month Membership for only $5. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-SCHOOL” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.

Racer Mag - 3 Months Membership for only $14. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-RACER14” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only and it expires on 7/30/2010.

NASCAR - 3 Months Membership + Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS for only $18. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-NFFE” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only and it expires on March 31, 2011.

Dallara IndyCar - 3 Months Membership + Dallara IndyCar for only $24. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-INDY” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.

Indy 500 2010 - 3 Months Membership + Dallara IndyCar and Indianapolis Motor Speedway for only $32. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use this link or enter “PR-INDY2010” on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.

MySpeedwayRacer.com - 3 Months Membership for only $25 or 12 Months Membership for only $75. It also includes 3 cars and 7 tracks with 14 different variations used by the Rookie Oval series and the Rookie Road Racing series.
For the activation use these discount codes PR3MSR, PR12MSR or enter “PR3MSR” (for 3 months), “PR12MSR” (for 12 months) on the Subscription page. Offer is valid for new iRacing members only.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
funkdancer

Re: iRacing Promo Codes

Post by funkdancer »

Nice :)

I just took advantage of their $30 free credit on 1y renewal offer. My account is only up in September, but with 1st baby coming then I won't have to worry about that part of the budget at least. That's assuming I'll get any play time at all, so will see how it works out... ;) Anyway nice to know I'll always be able to drop in for something.
Mr.Ferret

Post by Mr.Ferret »

anyone who wants a free month to try it out PM me i got a code in my inbox this morning.
iRacing Name - Joshua Brown2
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

How did you manage that? I had a protest in my inbox.....lol
thornz

Post by thornz »

Yeah same, got one this morning (promo code, not protest :D )
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

funkdancer wrote:Nice :)

I just took advantage of their $30 free credit on 1y renewal offer. My account is only up in September, but with 1st baby coming then I won't have to worry about that part of the budget at least. That's assuming I'll get any play time at all, so will see how it works out... ;) Anyway nice to know I'll always be able to drop in for something.
LOL, I renewed mine about a month or so ago and have played for about 2 hours since due to no time to race......

Anyways I've got a Free 1 month trial code if anyone wants it :)
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Well the protest againt me mounted to nothing.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

'Scottie likes:
Gizmo wrote:Well the protest againt me mounted to nothing.
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

I don't even know who made it. Is there a way I can find out?
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Gizmo wrote:I don't even know who made it. Is there a way I can find out?
Nope - you shall never know. :tilt:
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Oh well. It must of been bogus to not warrent any action.
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Meh.. I had a discount 1 month membership. Its expired now I can't use any decent promos. Seen how all good the promos are for new members only it makes joining at the standard rates very unappealing.
Back to rFactor...
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
thornz

Post by thornz »

Just wait a while and soon enough you usually get sent a 3 month for the price of 1 deal, thats the only time I join up these days, I dont find it value for money otherwise.
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Hehe I had a whine to one of the staff members and they gave me a 3 month voucher to shut me up:) Yay!
norbs wrote:
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

ha now lets all go over to the forums and post "Coopz got a 3 month voucher, why cant I?"
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

I just signed up once again, williams plus silverstone for 3 months @ $35USD. Having fun so far, thought I was doing extremely well until I remembered it's the toyota 09 model which is 11 seconds faster lol about 8 seconds off the pace on my first run, going to be doing a lot of practice over the coming weekends and see how I progress, if all goes well I'll add on an extra year and start taking to online races in some of the lower model formulas
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Virtual-R wrote:I just signed up once again, williams plus silverstone for 3 months @ $35USD. Having fun so far, thought I was doing extremely well until I remembered it's the toyota 09 model which is 11 seconds faster lol about 8 seconds off the pace on my first run, going to be doing a lot of practice over the coming weekends and see how I progress, if all goes well I'll add on an extra year and start taking to online races in some of the lower model formulas
Hurrah for credits for me! Thanks Virtual-R!

Silverstone is tricky slow stuff and medium to fast stuff, for me the best thing was High downforce with a -5 setting on the rear wing for straight speed. I made up alot of time and passed alot of people doing that. Saying that, silverstone is the only place that really worked for me.
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

Haha no problems man, thought it's best to give some credits away while the opportunity was there

Yeah my biggest problem at present is the slow chicane, just can't seem to get the power on and a nice smooth line through there, haven't played around with settings yet though. I'll start tweaking around with the settings now and see if I can get it hooked up a bit better
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Here are the setups i was using.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Anyone got a setup for the Skippy at Atlanta? My best lap is still over 2 secs off the fast guys:(
norbs wrote:
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

here ya go coopz!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

Thanks for that set giz, love the qual setup. Managed to get down to a 1:23.4 and with the best splits it estimates a 1:22.7, massive improvements. 3 more seconds to go!
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Scottie wrote:here ya go coopz!
Thanx mate, took another .5 off the lap.
I just don't drive these things aggressive enough, I find them a bit hard to feel, very easy to snap oversteer or just slide right off the track:P
norbs wrote:
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

If you join the ASRG forum
http://www.asrg.org/paddock/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fill out club membership details (free)
http://www.asrg.org/paddock/membership.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and race in either Tuesday night lites or the Thursday radical league, you'll be able to get a years sub for $49.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

So a big push to get ASRG into the fold then? Are many of them signing up?