Race Sim Centre featuring iRacing

iRacing
Mat

Race Sim Centre featuring iRacing

Post by Mat »

Hi All, I would like to Introduce you to Race Sim Centre

Currently we are running iRacing.com exclusively as our simulator software of choice. Naturally you can use your own account or we have our own "VIP" iRacing.com accounts which are for non-iRacing.com members. If you ever wanted to show a friend iRacing.com and race them side by side now you can, of course you will have to be in Melbourne.

So check out our site, http://www.racesimcentre.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We have 4 simulators, with the following setup:
Gamers Cockpit "Works" Cockpit
Logitech G27 wheel
CST F1 Pedals
Samsung 46" 1080P TV
Core i3 @ 3.6Ghz
4Gb 1600Mhz RAM
GTX465 Video Card

We are also able to offer our own special discount codes to new iRacing.com subscribers for 3, 12 and 24 months.

Please let me know via PM or contact Race Sim Centre for more info.

Regards,
Mat
Mat

RaceSimCentre Open Day - This Weekend!

Post by Mat »

RaceSimCentre Open Day - This Weekend!

RaceSimCentre is inviting ALL Australian Racing Simulation Enthusiasts Members to visit RaceSimCentre on the weekend of October 30-31st.

Race the 2009 Williams F1 car FREE! Can you set the lap record?

With its carbon and honeycomb composite monocoque, state-of-the-art aerodynamics, 2.4 litre Toyota RVX-09 spinning at 18,000 rpm and seven speed, electro-hydraulically actuated, semi-automatic, seamless shift gearbox, the Williams-Toyota FW31 is among the fastest, most exciting and most sophisticated race cars ever built.

Come try it for yourself, absolutely FREE!