Anyone have a set for the Mustang @ Lime Rock Park?

iRacing
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Anyone have a set for the Mustang @ Lime Rock Park?

Post by Virtual-R »

Having a few dramas setting the car up for lime rock, anyone have a setup for the mustang they would kindly be willing to share? Have searched all the regular setup places but cant find anything for the mustang.
Jiminee

Re: Anyone have a set for the Mustang @ Lime Rock Park?

Post by Jiminee »

When do you need it by? I can send you something at lunch time.
XLV SPORT
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

That would be great, thanks Jiminee. No need to rush as I probably won't be online again until tonight or tomorrow and aren't currently involved in a series with the car. Just need something to make it easier to get some decent times on that circuit, then after that can take part in some series races.
Jiminee

Post by Jiminee »

Ok I have a generic set I picked up that seems really nice, I will post it up and see how you go with it.
XLV SPORT
Jiminee

Post by Jiminee »

Try that and get back to me mate. See if its any better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XLV SPORT
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

thanks mate, will give it a run tomorrow and see how it goes :)
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

Post by Virtual-R »

A lot easier to drive with that set, has helped heaps, thanks Jim. Before I was struggling badly and doing laps around the 1:00.5 mark, first time out with this set I managed a low 59 second run. So about 1.5 second improvement without even trying.

Any idea what the benchmark is on this track in terms of fastest times or what the top runners are doing? Fairly new to iRacing but can't seem to find where track records are mentioned. Is there a command for chat in game that tells you the world record time like LFS has, or somewhere on the site this stuff is mentioned?
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

When you register for sessions there is a series link on the top left (in the same panel where the join button would be) that has options for various things. Click the stats option, that will take you to a page with everyones championship standings. Just change it to whatever week your looking at and the qualifying times will give you a great look at what's happening time wise.

Track records don't mean much with iracing, every build something happens to the cars and the records don't get reset. I have personal lap records from 1 and a half years ago that I wouldnt get anywhere near today.