Rob around?

Forum for A1 Racing Gear. http://www.a1racinggear.com.au/
Forum rules
Whilst the A.R.S.E. forum owners and administrators are happy to endorse A1 Racing Gear's products, we accept no responsibility for the quality of any goods sold via these forums and can not be held liable for these recommendations.

All transactions are between A1 Racing Gear and the purchaser.
isamu
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Rob around?

Postby isamu » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Nothing yet?

User avatar
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE
Posts: 15031
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:18 pm
Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby DexterPunk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Fark is he still MIA??


Sent from Han Solo using TK-421's phone.

isamu
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Rob around?

Postby isamu » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:52 am

DexterPunk wrote:Fark is he still MIA??


Seems that way.

Who is "Fark"

User avatar
Bauer
Posts: 7082
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:00 pm
Location: Tassie
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby Bauer » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 am

Fark - me

thanks for letting me know Dex :up:
--------------
Stu

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.
Posts: 11828
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: The wet central coast

Re: Rob around?

Postby ysu » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 am

so...A1 gear is no more? Bloody shame if you ask me...
And I'm still wondering what happened. Accident? Family or health issues?
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?

User avatar
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian
Posts: 20789
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby norbs » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 am

ysu wrote:so...A1 gear is no more? Bloody shame if you ask me...
And I'm still wondering what happened. Accident? Family or health issues?


Personal issues.
Image
ImageImage
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.
Posts: 11828
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: The wet central coast

Re: Rob around?

Postby ysu » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 am

norbs wrote:
ysu wrote:so...A1 gear is no more? Bloody shame if you ask me...
And I'm still wondering what happened. Accident? Family or health issues?


Personal issues.

What's that like? "I had enough" or "I need to make money so I'll drop this" ? Maybe something else?
Do you actually know it or just guessing?

As I said, it's a real shame to see such great gear (manufacturer) to go down the drain. And while I'd understand pretty much any reasoning, I think a note on his site's home page would be a very nice thing towards past clients - if he's really around, that is.
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?

User avatar
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian
Posts: 20789
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby norbs » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 pm

ysu wrote:
norbs wrote:
ysu wrote:so...A1 gear is no more? Bloody shame if you ask me...
And I'm still wondering what happened. Accident? Family or health issues?


Personal issues.

What's that like? "I had enough" or "I need to make money so I'll drop this" ? Maybe something else?
Do you actually know it or just guessing?

As I said, it's a real shame to see such great gear (manufacturer) to go down the drain. And while I'd understand pretty much any reasoning, I think a note on his site's home page would be a very nice thing towards past clients - if he's really around, that is.



Personal, as in private.

I have spoken to Robbo a while back. He is having a bit of a rough time.

I don't know if he will be back to A1 or not.
Image
ImageImage
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.

User avatar
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE
Posts: 7167
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:31 pm
Location: Neil'sville
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby NeilPearson » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

That's a shame. I have a set of his latest pedals and they are amazing.

Hopefully he can get back in the game. All the bes Rob if you read this

Sent from my GT-i9100 using Tapatalk 2

isamu
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Rob around?

Postby isamu » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:58 am

Does his situation remind you of another similar company? *cough*CST*coughcough*

ysu
Smooth Lubricator.
Posts: 11828
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:48 pm
Location: The wet central coast

Re: Rob around?

Postby ysu » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 am

NeilPearson wrote:That's a shame. I have a set of his latest pedals and they are amazing.

Hopefully he can get back in the game. All the bes Rob if you read this

Sent from my GT-i9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah if you talk to him tell him that what he did was (is!) awesome and best of luck to him!
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?

Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!
Posts: 5077
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:28 pm
Location: In a closet
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby Gizmo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:43 pm

norbs wrote:I have spoken to Robbo a while back. He is having a bit of a rough time.

I don't know if he will be back to A1 or not.


That's a shame, they are a quality product. I'm still using my pedals from his very first batch! :fall:

Please pass on my best Norbs. Hope everything is ok.

User avatar
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime
Legend in his own lunchtime
Posts: 3811
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:27 am
Location: Location, Location
Contact:

Re: Rob around?

Postby Cutter » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Same, best around in the day.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Image

isamu
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Rob around?

Postby isamu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:31 am

I would be more sympathetic if he simply refunded my money.

isamu
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Rob around?

Postby isamu » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

any news?

User avatar
Enforcer-J
Posts: 6511
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:16 pm
Location: right on your A.R.S.E.

Re: Rob around?

Postby Enforcer-J » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Just write it off mate. Ive blown more on a night out.

isamu
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: Rob around?

Postby isamu » Mon May 12, 2014 5:26 am

Nuthin' about Rob lately?


Return to “A1 Racing Gear”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron