GT5 Prologue

All GT discussion
plastik8

GT5 Prologue

Post by plastik8 »

Well it is out, and it's in my PS3 installing as we speak. Here is a pic to rub it in;

http://www.austraracing.com/shared/plas ... f/gt5p.jpg

16 player online support is only being added on the 25th of December via an update. I guess they didn't get it finished on time. But I'd rather being able to play it SP for 2 weeks rather than it being delayed.

So what are the ARSE PS3 owners going to do? Get the Japanese version of yesasia.com or wait till next year for the Aussie version?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197971333750]Image[/url]
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

wait till the whole game comes out!

or hire it out from the video shop, thats what i did last time, fucked if im paying for a demo
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

NeilPearson wrote:wait till the whole game comes out!

or hire it out from the video shop, thats what i did last time, fucked if im paying for a demo
Yeah but I think it will be ages before the full version comes out... Besides for 40 bux it should be fun with 16 player online racing. Plus it's a good game to show off to your mates when they come to check out the PS3.
avaran

Post by avaran »

Is anyone willing to trade a ps3 for sexual favours? I promise wabbit will not dissapoint you!
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

avaran wrote:Is anyone willing to trade a ps3 for sexual favours? I promise wabbit will not dissapoint you!
I dont want to ruin your trade... but any potential customers need to be very wary...
Steve
---
avaran

Post by avaran »

SE1Z wrote:
avaran wrote:Is anyone willing to trade a ps3 for sexual favours? I promise wabbit will not dissapoint you!
I dont want to ruin your trade... but any potential customers need to be very wary...
ixnay on the ary way!
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

I think ill wait for the proper English release.

If GT5:P is anything like Prologue for GT4 then ill be getting it. The PS2 checked your memory card when playing GT4 to see if you had a prologue save. If you did, you recieved the first 2 or 3 licenses and an extra 100,000Cr to help :D
Coopz
King of the Wierd
King of the Wierd

Post by Coopz »

Am I the only one who has never found console race games interestings, I mean their fun enough as arcade racers but they never seem to offer much depth?
Played GT on PS2 a few times, lotsa cars, lotsa tracks but little realism...
norbs wrote:
Stop bullying him. You have more birthdays each year than he gets roots!
matticooper

Post by matticooper »

Forza...
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

matticooper wrote:Forza...
Forza 2 :yes:

Im waiting till after i move back to QLD before i send my 360 in to get diagnosed/repaired :(
Jamo

Post by Jamo »

I played this at a trade show a few months back. Come someone tell me if they've fixed the extreme diving under brakes? That really shitted me.
I drink a great deal, I sleep a little and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two hundred percent form - Sir Winston Churchill
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Coopz wrote:Am I the only one who has never found console race games interestings, I mean their fun enough as arcade racers but they never seem to offer much depth?
Coopz are you just here to have a piss and moan? :D

Don't spoil everyone else's fun ya big shit!!

I'm looking forward to this one too. I'll be waiting for the english speaking version though.
TassieDevil_Original

Post by TassieDevil_Original »

Jamo wrote:I played this at a trade show a few months back. Come someone tell me if they've fixed the extreme diving under brakes? That really shitted me.
Well I have noticed if your driving the GT5P Demo using the in car cockpit view the diving under brakes is muchly reduced, so I am guessing that GT5P will be the same.

I have just ordered mine tonight from PlayAsia..... :lol: Can't wait, from what people are saying on the GTPlanet forums it is sweet, G25 with full clutch and all, shit yeah....
ReppohC

Post by ReppohC »

Do half of you speak / read Japanese? Or just planning on bumbling through the menus? (Just curious is all!)
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

Half the menus are in English anyways champ. It's not particularly hard to work out what does what. But I'm still going to wait. :D
dvestate
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by dvestate »

TassieDevil_Original wrote:
Jamo wrote:I played this at a trade show a few months back. Come someone tell me if they've fixed the extreme diving under brakes? That really shitted me.
Well I have noticed if your driving the GT5P Demo using the in car cockpit view the diving under brakes is muchly reduced, so I am guessing that GT5P will be the same.

I have just ordered mine tonight from PlayAsia..... :lol: Can't wait, from what people are saying on the GTPlanet forums it is sweet, G25 with full clutch and all, shit yeah....
hmmmm very tempted to buy now.......

might wait for Tassie's asessment
TassieDevil_Original

Live UPS shipping data
Dec 17, 2007 19:48:00 HK KWAI CHUNG PICKUP SCAN
Dec 17, 2007 04:23:53 HK BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Shit man status says shipped, and this is the data in my account at Play-Asia.com for tracking info...sweet, didn't even expect it to
be shipped yet, but that's a bonus, as long as it arrives while the wife is at work...lmao :D

EDIT: Looking on the UPS website it says it is on time and due on the 24th Dec, whoohoo.....
TassieDevil_Original

Well shit yeah it has finally arrived, just 10 mins ago, it is doing something at the moment it hasn't competely loaded yet, the only letters I can read on the window that is loading are "HDD" it might be making a very big save space on the hard drive??? edit: it's taken nearly 10 mins to do that, I reckon it was getting info from the net for the TV stuff and the News section.

I will give it a go then take her downstairs to my G25 and introduce them, and see how well the mesh together :lol:

Tassie
N L V

Post by N L V »

so im guessing cos your still alive to test out the game, the missus must of been at work when the parcel arrived!!! :lol:
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

Here is some info I posted over at OCAU for those of you who can't read Japanese;

- To get to the next level (B or A) you need to have a trophy in each race of the previous level, i.e. get a podium finish in each race.
- Super Light Weight race cars; Suzuki Cappuccino 95, Daihatsu Copen '02, Daihatsu OFC-1 '07.
- The Mission Race for level C requires the Honda Integra to compete.
- The 3 options above the car in the garage screen is "sort by xx order;" 1st is sort by order of acquisition, 2nd is sort by Car Maker, 3rd is sort by BHP.
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

Shit the level C mission race is proving to be a pain... Can't get better than 4th.... DAMMIT!
plastik8

Post by plastik8 »

Well I'm within 0.580 seconds of 1st place now... Which still happens to be 4th fark

Edit: Drafting is over-exaggerated like you wouldn't believe!! Quite easy to get 1st place if you draft :yes:

Edit2: After driving Integras and Suzuki Swifts for a few hours, driving the new model BMW M3 is an absolute hoot!!!!
TassieDevil_Original

N L V wrote:so im guessing cos your still alive to test out the game, the missus must of been at work when the parcel arrived!!! :lol:
You would be correct Nige :lol:
TassieDevil_Original

plastik8 wrote:Well I'm within 0.580 seconds of 1st place now... Which still happens to be 4th fark

Edit: Drafting is over-exaggerated like you wouldn't believe!! Quite easy to get 1st place if you draft :yes:

Edit2: After driving Integras and Suzuki Swifts for a few hours, driving the new model BMW M3 is an absolute hoot!!!!
Yeah I know what you mean about the drafting, it starts from a loooong way back, damn I have to get in some time to get some other cars... :nod:
Gusto

Post by Gusto »

Coopz wrote:Am I the only one who has never found console race games interestings, I mean their fun enough as arcade racers but they never seem to offer much depth?
Super Skidmarks on the Sega Mega Drive :yes:
Better than micro machines ;)