Arseville v2.0

No witty remarks yet.
Lochie0911

Re: Arseville v2.0

Post by Lochie0911 »

petey wrote:Just for the record I am off to Tassie for a week. I will periodically check in on the server when I can and if anyone needs me a PM through ARSE will come up on my phone (wonder of tapatalk).
Coming to the land of the cold :D
petey

Post by petey »

Gonna bring some marshmallows. ;)

I lived in Tas for quite some time in fact, and I hope it is cold - will be a nice change for a while.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

uploading a map i did today.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82501565/Maps/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it wont be up for another hour from this post. im only getting 38kb/s upload :\
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

The update must have changed mob drops. I'm not getting anything but plain bows, bones and arrows from the skeletons now :(
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

DarrenM wrote:The update must have changed mob drops. I'm not getting anything but plain bows, bones and arrows from the skeletons now :(
Ive not have anything either. Though I did get a great bow and a full set of chain armour from it :D
--------------
Stu
petey

Post by petey »

Wow, that map thing is awesome Neil. Love it.
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Found out on reddit that if you name your enchanted items on the anvil it stops the repair cost from increasing. Normally it costs a couple levels more each time you repair so eventually you can't repair it due to the 40 level limit on anvil actions.

I've also found that it costs the same amount of material to repair all items. So repairing shovels (on the anvil) is a waste, but it's great for armour since it only takes 3 diamonds to almost fully repair each item.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

We didnt have the difficulty setting change during the last update did we?

Seems weird that mobs no longer drop armour or swords etc, let alone enchanted items but I can find any whining online about it
--------------
Stu
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

I will have a look tomorrow. We could have since we lost all our welcoming messages and what not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
petey

Post by petey »

Difficulty was set to 1.

I believe we were on hard? so I just put it back to 3.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Loot drops are fixed but the server appears to be down atm.
petey

Post by petey »

I'm out and about at the moment I'm afraid I can't help. Neil and shonky both have access also so maybe if you can contact them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Just restarted the server, works now!
petey

Post by petey »

Thanks neil. :yes:
petey

Post by petey »

So. I know personally I have had other priorities of late, what is the consensus around here? Let this die a slow death and head back to Astro?

We are paid until early April, so there is time to sort something out. I would like to jump on occasionally but things have changed - as they do - so I have other things I would like to spend my time on at this point.

If you lads want to keep the server alive then by all means that is not an issue, however if it isn't being utilised then I see no point in wasting it. Just putting the question out there, haven't seen much activity on here and I checked the logs today, shonky and bauer jumped on and merely had a chat about the fact they haven't seen anyone (dun dun duuunnn). :shrug:

:aussie:
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Wait till April see how it is then. This is how its been lately with us.

I haven't been able to use my PC much I have hurt my foot and been bed ridden mostly. So haven't been on much

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
petey

Post by petey »

Yeah I didn't mean to suggest I would cancel it early, just saying that at this point - it looks like we will head back to Astro in April, as there hasn't been many people on at all in recent times. (ofcourse this is assuming Astro is still as kind hearted as before ;) :))
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Heh. Yeah I didn't mean to imply to cancel it early. I meant make the decision in April. Its 2 months away and we could get some massive updates and we get into it again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

I have been on most nights at some point. Hardly seen anyone except the villagers. On that point, next map might be slightly bigger but I have emeralds coming out my arse. :)
--------------
Stu
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

I've installed the new router, a Billion 7800n, so I'm all good to go if you guys need me. ;)
Rots
DiscoStu
DiscoStu

Post by Rots »

My internet at home has been down for over two weeks following the recent weather events in Far North Queensland.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Can't say I'm too keen to get back into it at the moment, I get on once in a while and just don't have the urge to get on with building something, I can probably speak for Raz as well, he pretty much said the same when I spoke to him about it last week.
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I'm still going, just with the usual ebb and flow depending on whatever else I'm doing etc.
petey

Post by petey »

ahh who is canaan_proxy?
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

He's a friend of someone on here, their name escapes me right now.