Minecraft 2.0

No witty remarks yet.
Scottie

Minecraft 2.0

Post by Scottie »

http://www.mojang.com/2013/04/its-final ... craft-2-0/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I read:
Minecraft PC edition is about to hit 10,000,000 sales. I don’t know about you guys, but we’re really excited about this major milestone in Minecraft history. We decided that this would be the perfect time to announce our next upcoming title, “Minecraft 2″.

I dropped everything and focused...

but then I read on and it turns out it's just another update like redstone or adventure.

The only thing really appealing to me in their list are the biome updates. Oh and have they added a whole lot of stuff to fishing, or have they removed fishing?!?! MAKE YOUR MIND UP!!!

In the meantime, I'll continue my SP worlds with Better than Wolves, and look forward to Fairchilds Return to Home work on the MC engine!
Shonky

Re: Minecraft 2.0

Post by Shonky »

I treat anything announced on April 1st as bullshit until proven otherwise so I'll just wait and see.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

lol, I didn't realise that! hahaha!
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Horsies have been confirmed for realsies in 1.6. Fingers crossed angry chickens make it as well :)

Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Horsies could be cool if they are quick enough, one thing that's always annoyed me with minecraft is you have unlimited world sizes but no efficient way to move great distances within the world.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2