Post by Bauer »

but a change is a good as a holiday

a holiday where you need to mine your own ore I mean
--------------
Stu
DarrenM

Re: Tekkit Lite Now runnig!

Post by DarrenM »

If we change I hope we can stick at it for a while. Feels a bit pointless building nice places if we're going to reset every couple weeks.

I'm at the point where I've explored most of the mods so having a couple new ones, and having to learn how to get by without a couple wouldn't be all that bad I guess.

That galacticraft mod looks like a whole new game :)

[youtube] [/youtube]
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

DarrenM wrote:If we change I hope we can stick at it for a while. Feels a bit pointless building nice places if we're going to reset every couple weeks.

I'm at the point where I've explored most of the mods so having a couple new ones, and having to learn how to get by without a couple wouldn't be all that bad I guess.

That galacticraft mod looks like a whole new game :)

[youtube] [/youtube]
I wish we didnt have to move, but this new tekkit looks cool. way cool

if we move, and its looking like we are, I think we need to stay on the one map for 6 months, if not longer. as with everyone whats the point if we are just going to skip in a couple of weeks.
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

So are we sure about this? We are all agreed on the move, I sense some indecision in the tone of the posts. :rofl:
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Yes from me
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

It is a reluctant yes from me but a yes nonetheless.

Im not wanting to do anything on the current map sensing a change so we might as well just do it. I suspect DM is much the same.

So im keen for this to last a while.

Are you ok with it Shonky? oh and tell Raz to come back when we change maps :)
--------------
Stu
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

I'm ok with it so I'll have a look at getting it running in the morning, I won't be up for another 4 hours to get it on there tonight, getting too old for that. :nod:
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

I'm ok with it I guess. With the restart pending I've just been looking into how I would do things in the new version rather than continue the building I had planned.

I hope we can keep the next map for a while though. I like seeing what people come up with when things get more built up and more civilised. Most people seem to get bored by that stage though. Shame I can't copy all the patterns across from my assembler. I need to make a bigger one next time. 2 pattern providers isn't quite enough :)