Best places to buy.

CyclARSEts talk in here.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Re: Best places to buy.

Post by CLP »

super impressed with Wiggle.. less than a week to get an order delivered. :fall:
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Both Wiggle and Chain Reaction have always landed within 1 week form order. Makes it hard to order within Australia at times...
If im to get something I always ensure I order it on Saturday or Sunday and it always lobs Thursday or Friday that week. Even DHL got my Canyon to me in 1 working week once it was in their hands.

Anything from QLD or NSW and im lucky to have it within the week of ordering. Melbourne to SA even can take 3/4 of a week.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

KNAPPO wrote:Both Wiggle and Chain Reaction have always landed within 1 week form order. Makes it hard to order within Australia at times...
If im to get something I always ensure I order it on Saturday or Sunday and it always lobs Thursday or Friday that week. Even DHL got my Canyon to me in 1 working week once it was in their hands.

Anything from QLD or NSW and im lucky to have it within the week of ordering. Melbourne to SA even can take 3/4 of a week.
Recently I've had pretty good service/delivery times from both Pushys and BikeBug. Both are generally delivering within a week of ordering using the budget/free delivery option. Torpedo 7 seems to be getting worse in my opinion.
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Good point, ive only ordered from Pushys once and you are right. They were a few days quicker than Mountain Bikes Direct in QLD and it landed on the Friday after ordering on the weekend.
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

I ordered two GP4000 II tyres from Wiggle UK Monday morning.....Just arrived at my house 12:30pm Today........Got to be happy with that!!
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

http://www.pushys.com.au/

EDIT: Looks like they have excluded Wahoo from the discount this time. We got lucky Carl!
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

hoping that some Victorian ARSEs might be able to help out here. We're looking for a family friendly bike shop somewhere near Myrniong.

V and I helped buy a bike for her niece a while back and just recently noticed that one of the spoke nipples is missing :/ While it's not a massive safety issue (small wheels, high spoke count and low stress) it's probably worth getting attended to.

Any suggestions?