New beast

CyclARSEts talk in here.
Enforcer-J

New beast

Post by Enforcer-J »

This arrives on my doorstep next week...

She's a pig at around 14kg being a cromoly frame with a dropper post to bolt on to it too. It will be a very different ride to my Zesty but with the same type of riding in mind. Completely winging it but thought stuff it, time for a change :)

Things you do when you're off the bike for a few months!
Dr. Pain

Re: New beast

Post by Dr. Pain »

I got pedals with my new bike :lol: It's going to be one hell of a climber with those gears.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Lol yes that may be difficult!

It will be a fairly tough climber for a mtb considering the weight also. Ive got 2 more teeth on the front ring than i did on my old bike and that proved tough on long singletrack rides sometimes. It can be converted to singlespeed easily.. aint no chance if that happening though!
CLP
C grade super domestique

Post by CLP »

So what's the motivation for the change? :) I guess kind of curious what this offers over the Zesty?
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

Something different really! I dont need the dual suspension for most of my riding and thought id just simplify things goung from 3 bikes to 1. I can use this to tow the little fella round in the trailer aswell as hammer everything but full DH.
It also has half the amount of parts that can go wrong and I like the responsiveness of the hardtail.