I solved rule #12

CyclARSEts talk in here.
markus

I solved rule #12

Post by markus »

Apparently the right answer to s-1 is s=7.

Yep, the old ball and chain decided out of the blue to bail out of the 14 years of marriage one week ago. Me and the kids were truly like w the actual f. Shellshocked does not begin to describe my feelings; and I did not know that you can actually end up hating another human being as much as I do right now. Also, you know when the shrink shakes his head and begins the sentence with "shiit, haven't had a case this fucked up before" that you are about the get a prescription for the good stuff. In keeping with the cycling theme I actually *did* make sure that none of the drugs are in the dopage-list.

Don't know the point of this posting, other than making sure that norbs does not ban me if I run out of the drugs and start acting like Jamnut :)
Much cycling such kilometers.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: I solved rule #12

Post by ysu »

That's fucked. Keep it together. My brother went through exactly that, albeit after twenty or so years. First few months he was really down, but pulled out very nicely, and enjoyed a renewed life. So yeah, hang in there mate, it's not as bad as it looks right now!
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
richo

Post by richo »

16 years for me when she fucked off with another dude , that's ok but bailing on our then 6yr old daughter(no contact for two years) makes you hate with the intensity you feel now Markus.

Cliche as it may sound but it does get better. It really does.
[]D [] []v[] []D
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

That really sucks Markus, hopefully it won't be long before you start seeing a brighter side of it all.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Real sorry to hear mate. This world can be a cruel place and like others have said hopefully it isn't long before the positives kick in mate!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Hello :aussie:
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

markus wrote:Apparently the right answer to s-1 is s=7.

Yep, the old ball and chain decided out of the blue to bail out of the 14 years of marriage one week ago. Me and the kids were truly like w the actual f. Shellshocked does not begin to describe my feelings; and I did not know that you can actually end up hating another human being as much as I do right now. Also, you know when the shrink shakes his head and begins the sentence with "shiit, haven't had a case this fucked up before" that you are about the get a prescription for the good stuff. In keeping with the cycling theme I actually *did* make sure that none of the drugs are in the dopage-list.

Don't know the point of this posting, other than making sure that norbs does not ban me if I run out of the drugs and start acting like Jamnut :)
Fuck. Sorry to hear that Markus.

You are off the leash for 6 months. Go your hardest son. :)

Yell out if you need to chat to another bitter divorced old fuck. :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Ouch mate. That sucks. Make sure you keep in touch with close friends and close family and be gentle on yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
mrleisure

Post by mrleisure »

Sorry to hear mate :( . Twenty two years for me when she left , harder on the two kids that were still in school at the time . Things turned out alright as they will for you . Take it easy mate .
"There is a grey blur and green blur . I try to stay on the grey one...." Joey Dunlop IoM TT Legend

"You work for the line.. you own the line .. you defend that hard fought line." Steer
bengatta
Ladies Motorkhana Champion

Post by bengatta »

On a positive spin, you can now set about using n+1 as the new measurement for rule 12..
They say, any day you wake up not dead is the start of a better day than it could be...

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice...

You're never too old to learn something stupid....
Pinger$

Post by Pinger$ »

That's horrible. Hope things improve soon.
Luigi only likes Ferraris.
Swain OHaw

Post by Swain OHaw »

Shit Markus, that's rough. Make sure you've got family and mates around you. You've got the bike(s) for a release and I can see you turning the anger into some serious wattage. Take care of yourself!
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Take care of yourself Markus. Not sure I can add much to what's already been said. Hope things pick up for you before too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

if the other guys from here that got divorced in the last few years are any indication, in the next few months you'll be severely dehydrated because an eager new nymph will have violently extracted all the sperm from your body.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

:rofl: w00dsy

All the best Markus. My advice is that it is better without hatred. Once you can get passed the hate of what happened, look forward and try not to look back with too much disdain. Chin up.
--------------
Stu
hutchy

Post by hutchy »

Sad new Markus....
markus

Post by markus »

w00dsy wrote:if the other guys from here that got divorced in the last few years are any indication, in the next few months you'll be severely dehydrated because an eager new nymph will have violently extracted all the sperm from your body.
:rofl: :yes:
Much cycling such kilometers.