New "black" USAF project?

ARSE Aviators Airways.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

New "black" USAF project?

Post by Exar Kun »

Interesting one if it really isn't B-2s that somehow looked strange.

http://deepbluehorizon.blogspot.com.au/ ... -over.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Speculation that they're being shown so Putin knows there is a new platform available to the US.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
J.D.
Rat

Re: New "black" USAF project?

Post by J.D. »

There's been talk of a Lockheed "SR72" for quite a while now.

Whether it ever eventuates is anyone's guess but you can see how they're hoping to cash in on the sentimental value of the name...

I'd back it in that's a B2. The USAF aren't all that enthusiastic about coming forward on B2 ops. It's still largely top secret and I'm not buying their story.

The days of a new type taking to the skies on a weekly basis - as it was in the 1950s - are over.

I've read my share of tin foil hat stuff: Michel Brun and John Keppel wrote their version of events of the KAL shootdown and Nick Cook wrote "The Hunt for Zero Point" about anti-gravitics.

The point is that anything this big will have a coterie of people who know about it and in large operations like this, absolute secrecy is absolutely impossible.
сначала мы убиваем американского лося и белку.

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell.

Proudly never a mod or admin at RSC from 2001 - 2009.
Scottie

Re: New "black" USAF project?

Post by Scottie »

I'm convinced it's unmanned, a new long range stealth aircraft, might carry some armaments, but probably more electronic warfare and intelligence priorities in my opinion.