Bad racing habbits you know you have.

This game convinced norbs to buy a new computer!
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Re: Bad racing habbits you know you have.

Post by DexterPunk »

Cursed wrote:* Brake too early
* Don't look far enough down the road
* Get the yips around other cars in AC. I used to be so much more comfortable in LFS around others. I imagine that it's just that I'm not used to the feel of AC yet.

Maybe you're Cursed!
Last edited by DexterPunk on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Boom

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
KNAPPO
Master artist
Master artist

Post by KNAPPO »

Driving with my big toes...

As im still using a set of G25 pedals ive developed a bad habit if just using my big toes or a very small portion of my foot on the pedals, now i think about it I used my A1 pedals like this as well. I hate driving with shoes as its like fucking with a condom on... This is going to bite me hard in the arse when I go to a load cell. I have a cell in another set of G25 pedals but I didn't like the feel compared to 2 sets of Fanatec pedals ive tried so its a future KNAPPO problem lol.
Life is hard...but, life is harder when you're dumb.
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

KNAPPO wrote:Driving with my big toes...

As im still using a set of G25 pedals ive developed a bad habit if just using my big toes or a very small portion of my foot on the pedals, now i think about it I used my A1 pedals like this as well. I hate driving with shoes as its like fucking with a condom on... This is going to bite me hard in the arse when I go to a load cell. I have a cell in another set of G25 pedals but I didn't like the feel compared to 2 sets of Fanatec pedals ive tried so its a future KNAPPO problem lol.
The load cell in my Fanatec pedals is playing up a bit, so I'm having to use the clutch to brake until I can sort it out... Not sure what I'll do when I need to use the H shifter again. :(

PS it's no fun when you turn into a corner and the brake randomly stays on something like 33%. :eyepop:
Cursed

Post by Cursed »

AstrO wrote: The load cell in my Fanatec pedals is playing up a bit, so I'm having to use the clutch to brake until I can sort it out... Not sure what I'll do when I need to use the H shifter again. :(

PS it's no fun when you turn into a corner and the brake randomly stays on something like 33%. :eyepop:
I'm pretty sure they sell replacement load cells if you're out of warranty.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197962772149]Image[/url]
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

norbs wrote:Being to easy to pass. Not defending my line when people think they can barge past.

All that changes tomorrow night! :D
I think people tried to teach me a lesson last night. I think I got hit 6 times in the first 2 laps!

Fuckers :D
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Certainly was alot harder passing you this time lol. Sorry about the paint on your car. Arsehole hahaha
Hello :aussie: