G27 iSSUES

This game convinced norbs to buy a new computer!
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime

G27 iSSUES

Post by Cutter »

Guys, a little problem.

Today i bought a new G27 wheel, giving the G25 to No 1 son.

But when I installed the wheel it found a G27 driver, but had no force Feedback in either AS or LFS, but the buttons generally worked.
Uninstalling that one, my PC auto-detected it as a G25 and I had FF, but without the additional buttons on the G27.
Tried this a few times now.

Looking for downloads on the Logitech site only wants to install the Logi profiler, but that gets confused as to which wheel it is.

So, does anyone have I anyone have a G27 driver that is working? Can i get a copy or a link.

Ta
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Re: G27 iSSUES

Post by DexterPunk »

Pretty sure I just used the logi profiler as well... Did you completely remove all associated drivers to do with the G25 before installing everything? I'd imagine that's confusing things.
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Silly question, namely because I've done this before: You've made sure the power plug is in really tightly into the power pack? Other than that, maybe take it back in for a refund in case you got fault motors or something. I've not had force feedback problems that were driver related on either my G25 or G27.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
pogo

Post by pogo »

drivers-for-driving.jpg
:shrug: :) Working fine for me. If nothing else, you can eliminate drivers as a prob.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 5126397270" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pogo on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cutter

Post by Cutter »

Thanks guys, keep em coming.
I can get FF when I let it be the G25 wheel, just not the G27 new one, so the power does work.

I think Pogo / Dex might be on to something by removing the older drivers, I'll try that one the weekend.

More ideas the better.

Cheers
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Cutter

Post by Cutter »

While I'm complaining, does anyone have the Rev lights on the G27 wheel working with AS?
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

pogo

Post by pogo »

They don't work on AC for me.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

Yeah no work for me in AC. They do in Raceroom.
Gusto

Post by Gusto »

May be unrelated (different wheel but possibly same drivers), but while the FF test for my red momo force works in the newest logi profiler (win8, 5.10.127), FF doesn't appear to work in Assetto Corsa...
Santaria

Post by Santaria »

Cutter wrote:While I'm complaining, does anyone have the Rev lights on the G27 wheel working with AS?
Get a program called fanaLED. I think that's what it's called. That's what I've been using for a while. It let's you use the kids in AC and other games.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197999720352]Image[/url]
Cutter

Post by Cutter »

Got it sorted.
Seems the problem was the HID drivers from the G25 didnt want to give way to the newer versions for the G27
Had to get in and delete drivers and go in to Regedit to remove any scraps.

Then the latest drivers worked a treat.

Also got Fanaled working, so all good so far.

Thanks for your help guys.
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard

Brett_S

Post by Brett_S »

Fired up V1.0watever and for some reason my G27 wouldn't go over 197 degrees rotation while in the game.

Outside AC it was working fine. So I tried to adjust the settings in the Logitech Profiler for global and game settings but still the same problem. Also tried the windows settings but still no go... Re-calibrated in game and it still picked up the rotation as 197..

In the end I just killed the Profiler and it went back to normal in game...

Farken weird, I couldn't seen anything in the Profiler that would be causing it.

Anyone else had similar issues?
This is the way the world works, if you want want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the d**ks first - Eric Cartman
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

I think I might have that issue Brett. I spun the other day and turned my wheel a full rotation to the left but the onscreen wheel stopped moving after a little bit. I thought it was odd at the time but forgot about it until you mentioned it. I'll have a look tonight and see if it's still happening.