Mods and shizzle.

Maybe the next Assetto Corsa. Maybe not.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Mods and shizzle.

Post by norbs »

This looks terrific.

Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
norbs

Re: Mods and shizzle.

Post by norbs »

Interesting talk about mods over at the Pcars forum.. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showth ... t-on-pCARS
Ian Bell wrote:Our official position on modding is that we have no position on it.

Between us, if it's not being nicked from other games, I'm all for it. This is where we came from as a team. It would be hypocritical of us to have an issue.

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team & ShadowWorks have released new previews of their massive GT3 mod for Project CARS.
With Project CARS already featuring a packed GT3 class, the team vows to fill the remaining voids by creating cars such as the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan GT3, the 2016 Lexus RC-F, the 2015 Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3 as well as the 2016 Callaway Corvette C7 GT3.
Below are plenty of new previews of the 2015 Audi R8 GT3, showing some amazing quality modeling as the teams are trying hard to match the quality standard of Project CARS stock content.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Website fopr the above post http://machinedojomt.weebly.com/
Project CARS would be better with new cars wouldn't it? Here you can find just that. We are hoping to improve the roster of GT3 cars available in the game then you, the community, will be able to decide what cars you want next, but unfortunately, we can only go so far on a free wim.

We're setting out to the pretty much impossible at the moment. Create new content for free for Project CARS. It's a touchy subject but we are doing everything possible to do this right. Firstly, by creating scratch models and not converting from other games. These models will be up to detail with models already in the game and look just as or if not, better than content already in the game. First we will be updating the roster of GT3 cars in the game, then moving onto other projects later in the year. For more info, check back on the blog every so often.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team & ShadowWorks have released new previews of their massive GT3 mod for Project CARS.
With Project CARS already featuring a packed GT3 class, the team vows to fill the remaining voids by creating cars such as the 2015 Lamborghini Huracan GT3, the 2016 Lexus RC-F, the 2015 Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3 as well as the 2016 Callaway Corvette C7 GT3. After showing us plenty of impressive renders of the car model before, the team has taken the next step and successfully started exporting the model into the game as you can see below, all without any help by official modding tools as Project CARS officially does not support modding in any way…not that this has ever stopped talented modders anywhere!
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

After reading the readme file it appears this little app work in pCARS to - http://www.arseforums.com/phpBB/viewtop ... 95#p413995
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team & ShadowWorks have released first moving footage of their massive GT3 mod for Project CARS.
The newest batch of previews show the 2015 Audi R8 LMS GT3 car on track as well as closeup shots of the car’s cockpit details, showing the quality work the team has done without any official modding support from the title’s creators.

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team & ShadowWorks new previews of their massive GT3 mod for Project CARS.
The newest batch of previews show the 2015 Audi R8 LMS GT3`s damage model in full swing as the team is not cutting any corners in terms of details, making full usage of the damage model Project CARS offers.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

2015 Audi R8 LMS Mod V1.01 Released
The Machine Dojo Modding Team in collaboration with ShadowWorks have released V1.01 of the Audi R8 LMS 2015 Mod for Project CARS.
The 51.3 Mb download also includes a wireframe PNG file so that creative Pcars community members can start creating their own custom liveries.

Download!

Version 1.01 changelog:
Fixed physics
Fixed statistics in menu

Install Info:
Copy “JSGME.exe” and “MODS” to the game folder.
Run “JSGME.exe”, press “>” to activate “Unpacked Boot Files for patch 8.0”.
Copy the folder “Audi R8 LMS 2015” into the folder “MODS” in the game’s main folder.
Run “JSGME.exe” in the game’s main folder, select “Audi R8 LMS 2015 Test-0.9.8” on the left and press “>” to activate it.
Run “Audi R8 LMS Install.bat” in the game’s main folder to get the car registered.

When Updating:
If you’re installing an updated version of this mod with the old version already installed, simply copy the new mod to the folder “MODS”, run “JSGME.exe”, disable the old version and then activate the new version. Registering steps are not necessary when updating the mod.

Credits
ShadowWorks – 3D modeling, texturing and mapping
Autoprophets – Mod creation, skinning, trailer, 3d work
Alex Hobbs – Physics, physics implementation
KS34c – Photos
TOMMY – Skinning, Photos
Shiimis – File decryption, script creation
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team & ShadowWorks have released a new version of their their much-anticipated Audi R8 LMS 2015 for Project CARS.

Direct Download!

Changelog
- v1.04 – Fixed cockpit issues
– Fixed livery resolution issues
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

After releasing the mighty impressive Audi R8 LMS GT3 car for Project CARS, the Machine Dojo Modding Team has moved on to the next project for the WMD-powered racer: The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo race car.

Below are plenty of previews, showing the 600hp car mix and mingle with Project CARS’ large roster of GT machinery. Once again, Machine Dojo’s work blends in very well with the title’s stock content, even though Project CARS does nothing to officially support modding in any shape or form.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team, creators of the first scratch-made Project CARS addon car, have announced a new project – The “Pracing Bull” car pack.
The pack will combine six of the most-requested Ferrari & Lamborghini cars, two makes that are not part of Project CARS due to licensing reasons.

Pracing Bull Pack Car List
- 2016 Ferrari 488 GT3
– 2015 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
– 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari
– 2015 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SuperVeloce
– 1987 Ferrari F40
– 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

Meanwhile, the team’s work on the expanding GT3 class mod for Project CARS will continue as well!
Dukester

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm sure these mods are good but it seems a hassle to install them and only to have an update to fuck them.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

I haven't tried the Audi they released but I did use the JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSMGE) app it uses to manage mods in AC.
It's pretty easy to use & you can set it up for manual mod version tracking. It would be better if it could do version tracking automatically but it can't unfortunately.

So does most major pCARS patches break mods like AC?
If so that's pretty crap, it is one of the main reason AC fell out of favour for me.
Dukester

norbs

Post by norbs »

Duke wrote:I haven't tried the Audi they released but I did use the JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSMGE) app it uses to manage mods in AC.
It's pretty easy to use & you can set it up for manual mod version tracking. It would be better if it could do version tracking automatically but it can't unfortunately.

So does most major pCARS patches break mods like AC?
If so that's pretty crap, it is one of the main reason AC fell out of favour for me.
There have only been 4 upgrades to AC. And not everyone has broken mods.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

True but in AC's case it was the number of mods rather than the number of patches. Every mod car (sounds) were broken every version remember. It was a complete pita.

It's the Apple vs Android debate... again. lol
Dukester

Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

I'm not sure if CARS does screw over mods when it's updated. But the chances are high as it's happened to all the race sims I've played with mods.
Minister for Religious Genocide.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding Team have released new previews of their newest project, the “Prancing Bull” mod car pack.
The pack will combine six of the most-requested Ferrari & Lamborghini cars, two makes that are not part of Project CARS due to licensing reasons.
The previews give us a first look at the 2016 Ferrari 488 GT3 car!!!
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Project CARS – 2015 MCLAREN P1 GTR mod in the making!!!

While the Machine Dojo Modding team are waiting for ShadowWorks to finish modelling the two latest GT3 cars (BMW M6 GT3 and the Ferrari 488 GT3) they have decided to start a small side project to keep us all entertained. Welcome the 2015 McLaren P1 GTR for Project CARS.

The Machine Dojo Modding team states that the car model is almost ready for release. The mod only needs some skins and a few little tweaks applied before its ready to become part of your Project CARS garage.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding team has released v1.02 of their 2015 McLaren P1 GTR mod for Project CARS.

DOWNLOAD!!!

Credits
JDougNY – General bug testing & fixing
Alex Hobbs – Physics, physics implementation
KS34c – Photos
nssz – Skinning
M4MKey – Skinning
Shiimis – File decrytption, script creation

The McLaren P1 GTR is is track day version of the road-going P1 and is powered by a mid-mounted 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 hybrid engine that produces 1,000PS (986bhp) and includes an ERS-style push-to-pass system. The large fixed rear wing features a Formula 1-derived Drag Reduction System and the wing mirrors have been repositioned to the A pillars to put them closer to the eye line of the driver and reduce aerodynamic drag.

The car sits at a fixed ride height on race-prepared suspension over 19-inch motorsport alloy wheels. Below the rear wing is the exposed, centrally mounted inconel and titanium alloy exhaust. This all new straight cut twin pipe design has been developed exclusively for the GTR.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

After bringing us the 2015 Audi R8 LMS & 2015 McLaren P1 GTR mod for Project CARS , the Machine Dojo Modding team is back with a new release. This time, they are introducing the exotic 2016 Pagani Zonda LM-R Ragno hypercar.
The Pagani Zonda LM-R Ragno (Ragno being Italian for Spider) features the brakes, suspension, and engine from the Zonda Revolucion, the turbo from the Pagani Huayra, and a custom chassis.

The mod comes with an option to change the large GT wing to the original Cinque wing. At the moment, you will have to manually edit some files, but the Machine Dojo Modding team is working on a tool that will automate the task. Once the tool is ready the team is planning to create more car parts that will enable you to create your own custom design.

Download it here!!!

Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

After bringing us the 2015 Audi R8 LMS, 2015 McLaren P1 GTR and the 2016 Pagani Zonda LM-R Ragno mods for Project CARS , the Machine Dojo Modding team is back with a new announcement.

This time, the modding team introduces the fictional Citroen Prototype for Project CARS. The design is a creative vision of a futuristic racer much like the Vision Gran Turismo cars for GT6. Build by 3D-artist Yatsu, the model is now ready to be mapped and textured and will soon be put in-game.

Besides the Citroen Prototype, there is more new Project CARS content coming from the Machine Dojo Modding team. ShadowWorks is still working on the BMW M6 GT3 model while Zack is creating the Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster.

Last but not least, the modding team also announced that they now have recruited a new 3D modeler who is ready to start building another car.
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

After bringing us the 2015 Audi R8 LMS, 2015 McLaren P1 GTR and the 2016 Pagani Zonda LM-R Ragno mods for Project CARS, the Machine Dojo Modding team has yet released another masterful mod bringing the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 R-SV GT1 to the Slightly Mad Studios title. The Machine Dojo Modding team spared no effort to make sure that the scratch build model is up to standard with the original cars already in the game.
Download Here
Yesterday’s initial release has now been updated to V1.02 containing some small fixes.
Added missing audio files
Some cockpit retexturing
Dukester

Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

The Machine Dojo Modding team has released the 2010 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1 mod for Project CARS by Slightly Mad Studios.
The Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1 is the second car model for the MDM 2010 FIA GT1 World Championship mod. Just as the recently released Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 R-SV GT1, the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1 is a conversion of the Slightly Mad Studios Shift 2 Unleashed 3D model. The original car models received new textures and feature some 3D edits to bring them up to the required standards.
It is understood the conversions were authorized.
You can download the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT1 direct from Machine Dojo Modding

To complete the GT1 package, the Machine Dojo Modding team will release 4 more car models as listed below.
MDM FIA GT1 World Championship mod content:
Lamborghini Murcielago R-SV GT1 (Released)
Nissan GT-R GT1 (Released)
Maserati MC12 GT1 (In progress)
Aston Martin DBR9 (In progress)
Matech (Ford) GT GT1 (In progress)
Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1 (In progress)
Dukester