FFB Settings

Maybe the next Assetto Corsa. Maybe not.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

FFB Settings

Post by Duke »

OK my boy wanted to play this today & I gave up trying to setup the FFB. I did refer to some old youtube vids but some settings don't even exist in the sim anymore.
So I'm hoping you blokes here can help or make some suggestions on the below...?

1. is there a generic set of FFB settings that works well across all cars?
2. is it just me or does the FFB seem reversed on G25/G27 wheels, if so how the fark do you fix it?

Also on a side issue when using automatic gears if the car stopped it would engage reverse gear & start moving backwards on idle or accelerate on throttle position. There was no way of getting it out of gear or into a forward gear. Has anyone experienced this?
I am suspicious that it may be caused by some other peripheral but I have no idea what as no other sim suffers from this issue. :rolleyes:

Any help, guidance, suggestion or information would be appreciated. (no I'm not using my boy as an excuse to try pCARS, truly I'm not. :p )
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Dr. Pain

Re: FFB Settings

Post by Dr. Pain »

Run through this Duke. The FFB setup in this is what I use on every car pretty much.

Minister for Religious Genocide.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Post by Duke »

Thanks Dr. Interestingly this is the one I used but as I said it just feels strange. :(
I wonder if it was the car my boy was driving, the ultra peaky Rocket Bunny GT86. I'll try the settings on something a bit more sedate & see how it goes.
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Dr. Pain

Post by Dr. Pain »

Rocket bunny 86 is one that takes some getting use too. It's supercharged for low end revs then the turbo kicks in. Can't touch curbs in it either. It's really good fun at Bathurst when you power slide it.

The Zonda roadster is a nice car to drive. Might be a good one to try FFB on.
Minister for Religious Genocide.