ISI's new sim rFactor
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!

F1 League to mirror 2007 season

Post by Gizmo »

VIPEROSI

Post by VIPEROSI »

Any idea what night gizmo? I have to second what mark said, long races might make it difficult for some people to enter. Maybe you could run half distance or 3/4 distance with increased fuel consumption/tyre wear to simulate the stops in a real race?.

Ive been driving the f1 series for a week, how do you increase your experience points? Im still in the minardi and want to work out what goes towards ur experience. Does it have to be in f1 cars or do your experience points rack up with the other cars too?. Do you get points for racing online in the f1 cars?. The minardi is a pig lol, i really want to upgrade.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Easy way is to go to the F12005 .cch file in your userdata/username directory and change the values to unlock the rest of the cars.

As for the series, i am very interested. Long races are fun to me! Hit me up if you need anything in terms of tracks for it.

Just a question, are we going to follow the 2005 or 2007 seasons? Either is fine, i just would prefer the 2005 one. (as long as it includes SPA at some point ;) )

Also i assume this will be run sundays after the Real GP (or before, whatever ;) )
Enforcer-J

Post by Enforcer-J »

GT VIRUS wrote:Also i assume this will be run sundays after the Real GP (or before, whatever ;) )
Sundays doesnt work as the AAL discovered. For most peopel it's a day of relaxation especially in the evening unwinding before another 5 1/2 day slog, not pissfarting around with tyre temps and fuel loads.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Ahh ok :) Well i personally think the weekend for F1, soo prehaps saturday? I dunno. I poll with the interested ppl would be best
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

The league would be with the SE version.

So mirroring the 2007 season is ailttle drawn out for most. What about weekly or fortnightly races. All the tracks in the 2007 season.

Personaly i would perfer the 100% race distance, but i can see how some people might think that is alittle long.

No idea on a night yet.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Hey a season of F1 racing sounds good to me. Whatever if im available i'll be up.
Scottie

Post by Scottie »

yup I'd do a full season if it was the same tracks. I think that's what turned down the AAL attempt, the lack of a real connection in terms of tracks