RevHead

LFS chat
SamC
Photographer, not artist.

Post by SamC »

He's right...you know, I think he's even winning me over acting like that. Stuff A.R.S.E :D

Great way to get people over there! :)
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

south australian wrote:blowtus dont bother cumin in2 prr coz if im there ill ban your ass.....

OH im soooo sry my english isnt perfect...U lot need 2 build a bridge & get over it.. :lol:

You're the reason people are put off going there lately... Grow the fuck up Jay :fall:
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Dan wrote:
south australian wrote:blowtus dont bother cumin in2 prr coz if im there ill ban your ass.....

OH im soooo sry my english isnt perfect...U lot need 2 build a bridge & get over it.. :lol:

You're the reason people are put off going there lately... Grow the fuck up Jay :fall:
yeah Jay, grow the fuck up... dooit... dooooit... Lets all go wreck at PRR.. yay......

just odd you'd single out and focus on Blowtus's ass.... nuthin suss....

What we have here is a prime example of the SMS generation.. talks big behind text and Spls Shit All Abrvtd Like L8r...
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

S.A. - you are a freak mate... plain and simple.
If you are over 8years of age, you better enroll yourself in some enrish classes... oh, and some anger management whilst you are there... :D
Steve
---
Mr.Ferret

Post by Mr.Ferret »

Hey anyone else get a pm? haha

hey beckman.i didnt asku 2 move.I simply asked if ppl could make A post in there.....FUCKIN wankers like yaself blow it outa the fuckin water,
not interested in takin over ne1's forums,these forums r great,u'd hav2 b a fool if u think u could b better.

wtf's a beckman? haha!!!
iRacing Name - Joshua Brown2
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

SE1Z wrote:S.A. - you are a freak mate... plain and simple.
If you are over 8years of age, you better enroll yourself in some enrish classes... oh, and some anger management whilst you are there... :D
he PM'd me a while back.. apparently he's 30.....

sheesh :rolleyes:
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

Mr.Ferret wrote:Hey anyone else get a pm? haha

hey beckman.i didnt asku 2 move.I simply asked if ppl could make A post in there.....FUCKIN wankers like yaself blow it outa the fuckin water,
not interested in takin over ne1's forums,these forums r great,u'd hav2 b a fool if u think u could b better.

wtf's a beckman? haha!!!
a beckman is what you get when you type in d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d. without the perio...eewww... Full Stops

Just wish this clown woulda chosen a different user name, he's shaming out state at the moment.
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

I got a PM too :)
south australian wrote:howz the team goin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...lil birdy told me,it aint goin newhere..pitty :rofl:
c u got lots of ppl in ya forums,isnt it funny,all the rules.u NAZI u.. :lol: :D I got am8 2 sign up :nod: :eek:

Well, I don't need a little birdie to see that you need some sort of help with your spelling and grammar... And what? Our team isn't going anywhere because it doesn't have many members? Well the way you look at a team is very different to me then. A good team isn't a big one... It's completely the opposite. I've got people telling me they want to leave OoCR for the fact you are back. It's seems that anything you say people disagree with... So I guess they don't really give a fuck what you have to say.

P.S Jay, if nothing is going on with our team, why is there so much interest from you? :) Thats what I thought... As Ninja has said, don't bite off more then you can chew c**k sucker.

So sick of his shit...
Mr.Ferret

Post by Mr.Ferret »

Dan wrote:I got a PM too :)
south australian wrote:howz the team goin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...lil birdy told me,it aint goin newhere..pitty :rofl:
c u got lots of ppl in ya forums,isnt it funny,all the rules.u NAZI u.. :lol: :D I got am8 2 sign up :nod: :eek:

Well, I don't need a little birdie to see that you need some sort of help with your spelling and grammar... And what? Our team isn't going anywhere because it doesn't have many members? Well the way you look at a team is very different to me then. A good team isn't a big one... It's completely the opposite. I've got people telling me they want to leave OoCR for the fact you are back. It's seems that anything you say people disagree with... So I guess they don't really give a fuck what you have to say.

P.S Jay, if nothing is going on with our team, why is there so much interest from you? :) Thats what I thought... As Ninja has said, don't bite off more then you can chew c**k sucker.

So sick of his shit...
haha yeah forgot to say my reply to i was actually quite proud of myself, nice n simple and didnt turn it into dribbling rubbish like his

ahem

Sorry i dont speak idiot
iRacing Name - Joshua Brown2
ninja469

Post by ninja469 »

Sorry guys but please leave the PRR out of this discussion.
Jay will not be banning anyone because he doesn't like what they say, "He's been warned/TOLD", If you guys have a problem with the PRR server or the way it's run then come talk to me.

Remember it's your right to speak your minds, and that others have that right too. We don't allways like what others say, but take that right away from them and you will loose your right aswell.

So lighten up guys, LFS is a game for all of us to enjoy and have some fun together, if you want to flame each other then go play counter strike, there you can kill them if they say the wrong thing :rofl:
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

Well said Ninja :)
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

ah so this is the clown who is givin OoCR an "even worse" name.

Dan, stick to your guns with your team, around these traps you've already gathered more respect than the Entire OoCR line up combined.

HZ, lets not pour fuel on a fire. Cutter
Cutter
Legend in his own lunchtime
Legend in his own lunchtime

Post by Cutter »

Enough. Yup, well said ninja.
Locked, ......Cutter, the calm voice of reason........go figure. :rolleyes:
Cutter ~ Carl Rickard