Pro Racing Room

LFS chat
Takumi

Pro Racing Room

Post by Takumi »

Well today I got voted out of the Pro Racing room, by a power tripping OCR Barret.

I dont get this guys, pings to other aussies including spoonsports were sitting at .04, yet a server admin connecting from CANADA pinging at .17 complains that I am lagging, i mean get real guys.

he was not prepared to listen to my point of LATENCY connecting to a server from the other side of the world.

Seriously.. if pro racing room wants to be run this way i am never going to bother to play on your server. thought i was in s2 not demo :rolleyes:

tak
Last edited by Takumi on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's been nice, chaps.
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

looks like i've been banned, way to go guys....
It's been nice, chaps.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

yeah i had some issues in there a few weeks ago, along the same lines. Seriously i just dont have any time for any of the OoCR boys... except maybe umm, forgotten his name, the dude that owns the server or whatever, he's pretty fair. Dan did the best thing seperating from them, as was proven by that other half wit that come in here and got a thread locked..lol.

shame...
eMPee

Post by eMPee »

bummer tak............
pogo

Post by pogo »

there's a couple of them that can be dicks, but if you can get past their er.... idiosyncrasies :cyclops: it's nice to have an regularly admin'ed server :shrug:

Their forum looks like it's down, it was here.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Na they moved, dunno the new site though (think dan knows)
Scuderia_Alan

Post by Scuderia_Alan »

pogo wrote:there's a couple of them that can be dicks, but if you can get past their er.... idiosyncrasies :cyclops: it's nice to have an regularly admin'ed server :shrug:

Their forum looks like it's down, it was here.
Here
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by tehsid »

Ninja is a good bloke, I dont really know the rest very well. I race on there when I can, but not often.
Dan
Wobbly2.0

Post by Dan »

Ninja is a great bloke and is very fair, But I don't see how foreigners can judge Australian's pings in an Australian based server... It just... Doesn't work! Best bet is to talk to Ninja :) He will sort it out
The Todd Norbury appreciation society
ninja469

Post by ninja469 »

Hey guys, firstly Takumi had a good ping and it wasn't that, it was the fact that he was spiking bad every min. or so and he was getting 2-3 seconds of lag. We were about to hold an Enduro and it would've been impossible to race with him when he dissapears then reappears 3 seconds later, that is the reason I said something to him. I saved a replay which can be found HERE
Takumi didn't join the room untill 2:05:38 into the replay the 1st lag appears at 2:08:27 and then again at 2:09:30 then pitted and spiked again at 2:10:34 and keeps doing so at 1 min. intervals. I'll leave it up to you guys to watch the replay and decide for yourselves, sorry you need to fast forward so far to see it.

And Takumi if you have a problem with the Pro Racing Room, you should complain on our Forum rather than here, as I don't get time to check every post on every forum. You will get a quicker response there m8.

The old Forum has been closed as we now have a new one without any adds, it can be found
HERE we also have a website HERE