Wanted: Craig lowndes Scalextric cars in good condition

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
gasking

Wanted: Craig lowndes Scalextric cars in good condition

Post by gasking »

Just invested / upgraded to digital scalextric, if you havent seen it check it out, awesome.

Im aware i will need to chip the cars.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

what is this digital scalextrics you talk of.. u have a link to anything?
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Hz-Lab wrote:what is this digital scalextrics you talk of.. u have a link to anything?
There's digi scalextric and digi SCX too. They let you run more than two cars on track, tell the car when to switch lanes, force pitstops (by having "fuel" run out) and keep track of laptimes electronically. Very funky. Very expensive too.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

ooh that sounds fucking awesome.. i want linkage.. i might even go hunt for it myself..lol
gasking

Post by gasking »

Yep ive cleaned up some of my bros track, invested about $450 in new conversion/track and decided to make a crazy track in the lounge.

Anyone who used to play with scalextric as kids, will love the idea of running 6 cars on a 2 lane track, can even run 6 on the one lane.

hold down a button to switch tracks is awesome, hold down a button to quick brake (havent masted this), only thing is the new cars have crazy magnets on them and they stick to the track like glue and go fkn quick.

awaiting a heap of chips to mod some old school cars.

just search for scalextric digital sport, but yeah probs is a bit expensive, but what isnt these days