Ford Family Day (Melbourne)

Chat about cars, motorbikes and all other transport
EzyRider

Ford Family Day (Melbourne)

Post by EzyRider »

If you're a Ford supporter (and let's face it, those who aren't have testicle dents on their chins), and you live in Melbourne, you might be interested in this.
Blue Oval fans are set to flock to Sandown Raceway on Sunday 9 September, with Ford's star-line up of 15 V8 Supercar drivers plus event host Grant Denyer geared up for action.

A hugely successful first ever Ford Fan Day at Brisbane last month saw over 11, 000 people storm through the doors to celebrate all things Ford Racing and interact with their favourite V8 Supercar drivers.

Ford will now showcase its finest in Melbourne in a guaranteed great day out for the entire family, the free event running from 11am - 3pm.
Free entry.

It's mostly just a few V8 drivers standing around for autographs and photo ops, but it is for a good cause.. some events require a gold coin donation, all proceeds going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

Link is here and here.

The wife is attempting to convince me it'll be "fun" and "something to do".. so I might just wander around there with the wife and child in tow, looking for all the world like some fanboi bogan with a penchant for speed.. complete with Ford hat and t-shirt.

Anyway.. just FYI.
Middle Pack Racing Watch your mirrors!

Norbs on Germaine Greer: "..that crusty old slag can tongue kiss my quivering sphincter muscle, fuck her and the pretentious boat she fucking sailed in on."
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Is this the one they had to post-pone as they'd originally scheduled it for welfare day?

Hz, you love it :D
ashsimmonds

Post by ashsimmonds »

i saw some of them tonight at the bottle-o... they paid for a carton of woodie n coke in coins because it came with a free v-neck.
because you can't drive a house