WTB - Dreamcast (+Games if possable)

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!

WTB - Dreamcast (+Games if possable)

Post by tehsid »

Just looking around to see what people want for them now days, but I'm really keen on one.

So let me know :D
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dreamcast-LOT-12-ga ... dZViewItem

going for 50 usd bucks right now with 20 mins to go.
tehsid

Post by tehsid »

Yeah, but thats games only. I'm more after the console then anything, but games are something I'd liek to work on either down the line or... look into other means of getting them.
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

The Dreamcast was such a great system... It's shame that Sega left it for dead :(
"We will not be releasing a sanitised or cut down version [of Alien vs. Predator] for territories where adults are not considered by their governments to be able to make their own entertainment choices." Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley
pixelboy

Post by pixelboy »

I gave one to vinnies about 12 months ago...

Was a beauty but I had no more use for it.

There is a few on ebay
eek
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Post by kwijibo »

I bought one from gametraders a few years back for $100 with a controller and a game. Pretty expensive for such an old system, but they're getting hard to come by these days (cos they seem to have a limited life)
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

I loved my dreamcast, they were an awesome system. But no I don't have one, all I have left is the memories. DO you want to buy them?