Need a 939 motherboard

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Crankcase

Need a 939 motherboard

Post by Crankcase »

The wife's computer has shit its self and to ensure I get my dinner cooked each night I need a socket 939 motherboard.

So if any arse has one skulling around in the back of the wardrobe and would like to swap it for some schooner tickets, please yell.
Beer is very good for you
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Re: Need a 939 motherboard

Post by AstrO »

Are you looking for an AGP or PCIe motherboard?
"We will not be releasing a sanitised or cut down version [of Alien vs. Predator] for territories where adults are not considered by their governments to be able to make their own entertainment choices." Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley
Crankcase

Post by Crankcase »

Either will fit the bill. The wife's PC is currenly AGP but if I get hold of a PCIe version I will upgrade my Vista Media Centre PC in the lounge room and juggle things around :)
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

I have 2 spare systems at the moment, neither are 939 though. I should have a spare motherboard and CPU (939) in a few weeks once I upgrade things here and move hardware around. That will be a Gigabyte K8NS Ultra-939 and Athlon 64 3200+.

If all you want is a CPU, motherboard and ram (AGP) I have an old Athlon 1000 with 512MB ram (PC133) with a Abit KT7-RAID OR a PIII 866MHz on a crappy MB with the same 512MB ram (2 x 256 Kingmax Tiny BGA).
"We will not be releasing a sanitised or cut down version [of Alien vs. Predator] for territories where adults are not considered by their governments to be able to make their own entertainment choices." Rebellion CEO Jason Kingsley
Crankcase

Post by Crankcase »

Only really after a 939 motherboard as I have processor, ram ect.
So your probally better off selling it as a package.

Cheers