Neil (down and kiss my ARSE) Pearson. looky here

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Bauer

Neil (down and kiss my ARSE) Pearson. looky here

Post by Bauer »

I read in another thread you are wanting a button box. As much as it would pain me to pass it your red neck NASCAB way...........

I havent used this one in ages. Its guts is a logitech gamepad and it has 9 buttons on it (6 on front, 2 on 1 side, 1 on the other. 1 button is a dead man toggle switch I used as a clutch. (if you look close its the black switch top left)

I made 1 for Haydyn and 1 for me but since I got my G25 I havent used it. Haze uses his on the desk, I mounted mine on my wheel (very bulky but useable on the wheel)

Its yours if you want it

man thats an old photo. note original logitech wingman gameport pedals. I used them before I got my A1's

lemme know Neil :yes:
--------------
Stu
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Re: Neil (down and kiss my ARSE) Pearson. looky here

Post by NeilPearson »

i aint kissing that ugly thing!

PM sent ;)
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

Saw the title and had to look in the thread. Disappointed....
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

Neil - The Eagle has flown, repeat, the eagle has flown

I took it to the post office this morning mate. You should see it in a few days I expect.

2 reasons why I said you could have it at no cost

1. It was built by me. I cant guarantee how long it would last LOL I would feel bad if I charged you anything for it and then it didnt last. Yeah it cost me a few bucks to put it together. All parts including the gamepad were brand new. If something fails, it is likely to be a solder joint come loose during transit. Im not the worlds bestest solderer.

2, Its an ARSE thing to do. We help each other out. I received a video card from a fellow member some years ago at no cost. Its not something easily forgotten. When I finished with said video card I passed it on to a fellow ARSE as well. All I would ask is that you do the same if and when you have no further use for it.

Enjoy. And let me know that it arrived :yes:
--------------
Stu
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

And thanks Niel: now i get the other one you were looking at lol
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Once again thank you bauer, and yeah the arse way is the best way... er back off gizmo.

like you im not the worlds best solderer but i can do it... it took me 3 goes to get my pedals right lol, but if something does happen, i can fix it, it will just take me 3 goes.....

Looking forward to receiving it and setting it up :D
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

0oooer i got a present in the mail today

very nice bauer! :D

will set it up when i get home from work... er not on lunch brake and limited time :P