Anyone know how we find out what div we are in

iRacing
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Anyone know how we find out what div we are in

Post by ysu »

Sarsippius wrote:Yeah I've been in two races with Ross, tonight and last night. Last night he didn't even join the server then tonight he started a lap down. Seems a bit silly to me, where's the fun in beating a bunch of people a lot slower than you :shrug:
not to mention he may get more than he bargained for; imagine if he's going to be taken out regularly by fairly poor drivers :D
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

ysu wrote:I'd say he has some time...he's raced the most races of all aussies, 176, which puts him 4th on the word wide list...Theres a few people with lots of time on their hands if you ask me :D

by the way that Greger Huttu is 1st is no surprise (did you guys see his mazda qual time? 2.03.9xx ! ) But his stats are nothing short of awesome.
30 starts, 30 wins average start=finish=1, laps led 562 out of 562(!) and average incidents 0.0333 (he put a wheel in the dirt once?)
any chance we can kidnap him when we get an Aus club?
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
c.j
Midget Wanker

Post by c.j »

ysu wrote:
Sarsippius wrote:Yeah I've been in two races with Ross, tonight and last night. Last night he didn't even join the server then tonight he started a lap down. Seems a bit silly to me, where's the fun in beating a bunch of people a lot slower than you :shrug:
not to mention he may get more than he bargained for; imagine if he's going to be taken out regularly by fairly poor drivers :D
I think i figured it out... erm, maybe... he has 14526 club points...

and i am the number 1 rookie in aus... woot! altho i have no idea what that is based on, just what the stats say... :yes:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
Fandango
Rubber Rooter

Post by Fandango »

Greger must be an Alien... If I had those stats I'd be bored stiff with iRacing. I can't see how that'd be fun lol
Fandangas,Fang,Fangas,Bangas,Fanny,Fan,Fandsy,Fandangdiddlyo........
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

ysu wrote:
I seem to run every race I do with Ross in it. I was wondering what was going on with him as he's at least as fast as I am. I didn't realise he was dropping his iRating deliberately. What a dingus.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
thornz

Post by thornz »

Exar Kun wrote:
ysu wrote:
I seem to run every race I do with Ross in it. I was wondering what was going on with him as he's at least as fast as I am. I didn't realise he was dropping his iRating deliberately. What a dingus.
I dont understand why you would do that if you are actually fast, it would be like a normal athlete competing in the special Olympics, sure, you might win, but what are you really trying to prove?
DarrenM

Post by DarrenM »

Sacrificing iRating to pad his other stats apparently. Bizarre.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

DarrenM wrote:Sacrificing iRating to pad his other stats apparently. Bizarre.
RofL....why don't we call it kinky?
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?