ALL GONE - FREE Full cockpit/frame with racing seat

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
rloberto

ALL GONE - FREE Full cockpit/frame with racing seat

Post by rloberto »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your support, all of this equipment has now been sold or collected. I hope everyone gets some good use out of all this gear.

Cheers,
Renato

-----------------

After building a full frame and buying all the gear I ended up barely using it. Instead I went racing real cars, which is a lot more expensive than sim racing. So I'm selling all my gear, yep everything, to help fund my real racing.

I'll itemise everything below. I have original packaging, manuals and driver discs for everything, plus I can provide all of the extra apps, drivers and customisations I have made or downloaded.

All of the equipment included has been used on GTR/GTR2/GTL/rFactor and works 100%. I am happy to provide all settings and info on the software drivers/apps that I use.

I'm located in Sydney, about 15 minutes from the CBD.

SOLD - Free to Good Home - Racing Frame -
The racing frame is made entirely of lightweight (but strong) timber. All major joints are screwed/glued, but the pivot points are bolted allowing for complete disassembly so it can folded up and stored away. The seat is a full size racing seat with tilt-adjustable back rest and slide adjustable (fore/aft). The monitor stand section of the frame is compelely adjustable in height, so combined with the seat it can accomodate anyone from 4.5ft - 6'10" tall. The pedal platform is blank to allow for the standard MOMO pedals but I also have made a custom frame that mounts the A1GT pedals (also included) which is also adjustable depending on driver height.

SOLD - A1GT Pedals - (Black base with Silver cover-plate)
http://www.a1racinggear.com.au/catal...products_id=33
http://www.act-labs.com/scripts/proddetails.asp?Pid=920
Accelerator, Brake and Clutch including the A1GT usb box. I found the standard springs a bit too soft, so I bought the upgrade springs for all of them. Accel has a Medium (LONG)spring, The Brake and Clutch also include the 2-stage linkage. Brake Medium (LONG), Heavy (SHORT), Clutch Medium (LONG), Heavy (SHORT). This provides a much more realistic feel of clutch 'pick-up' and brake 'threshold' modulation. As mentioned above they mount on a custom frame that is adjustable depending on driver height.

SOLD - ACT Labs Shifter Bundle - http://www.act-labs.com/scripts/proddetails.asp?Pid=851
This was bought direct from the US when ACTLabs first re-released it. The bundle includes the H-pattern shifter, bonus shifter plates (7spd,4spd, 5spd, 6spd etc) and spare screws for the springs and shifter plates.

SOLD - Momo Force Steering Wheel and Pedals -
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ga...s/320&cl=us,en
The wheel mounts directly to the frame using it's standard two-top and one under-side plastic clamps. It also comes with the standard pedals (Accel / Brake) that have been used once or twice. The wheel is USB, force feedback, has 6 buttons on the face of the wheel, 2 paddles on the back of the wheel and a sequential shifter (which can go on the left or right).

SOLD - Bass Shakers -
To add to the realism I have also mounted two (2) Industrial grade bass shakers (from Canada) to the frame. One is mounted directly under the seat, the other is mounted directly to the A1GT pedal frame. Each shaker is powered by an Aura Interactor amp (about the size of a small shoe) and I have created custom wiring to plug them straight into your sub-woofer out on your PC sound card. These amps and shakers have a filter dial which allows you to adjust them to certain frequencies. For GTR/GTR2/rFactor/GTL you can set it up so you feel every bump, kerb and contact with other cars. Combined with the force-feedback wheel it really does add to the realism.

SOLD - TrackIR 4 PRO -
http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/...kIR-4-PRO.html
This device makes driving sims so much more realistic. For those that haven't seen them before, check out the link for a video. This also includes the 6 degrees of freedom (6dof)licence, so for games like GTR/GTR2/GTL it moves IN/OUT, LEFT/RIGHT, TILT LEFT/RIGHT, UP/DOWN.

SOLD - Custom Button Box -
This is custom made from a USB joystick. It contains 7 user configurable buttons, a headlights switch, ignition switch and main isolator switch. It also has a external port to connect a custom handrake if you feel like adding one.

There is over $1000 worth of equipment here plus over a days worth of labour putting it all together. Everything is in perfect condition and has been well looked after. This is a reluctant but neccessary sale.

If you have any questions about this sale please post here and I will reply to the thread. If you would like to arrange a time to view everything, please PM me your email and mobile.

NB: The photos of the cockpit/frame are from the first day it was made. As mentioned above it includes a custom mount for A1GT pedals.

Cheers,
Renato
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rloberto on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Bauer

Re: FS:Full cockpit/frame, wheel, pedals, shifter, TrackIR4 Pro

Post by Bauer »

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.
I assume this is admin approved??
--------------
Stu
rloberto

Post by rloberto »

Yeah, I PM'd Norbs earlier on and he gave me the go ahead.
Bauer

Post by Bauer »

cool bananas. gl with the sale :up:
--------------
Stu
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

I was keeping my eye out to add my bit, but as......ooh look, a blue car!
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Are you willing to sell some parts separatly? I am looking for a trackIR and a buttkicker, so am wondering if these parts could be sold separatly.
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

i wouldnt mind the button box....
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

would you post, semi interested. postage to SA :D
Hello :aussie:
rloberto

Post by rloberto »

GT VIRUS wrote:Are you willing to sell some parts separatly? I am looking for a trackIR and a buttkicker, so am wondering if these parts could be sold separatly.
NeilPearson wrote:i wouldnt mind the button box....
I would prefer to sell the lot in one hit. I've only just put it all on the market so I'll wait and see what sort of response I get. Then I'll look at selling the bits off if need be.
Shaun wrote:would you post, semi interested. postage to SA :D
Hi Shaun, I don't think Aus Post would do it, but I think I could get a reasonable rate with some of the standby interstate removalists. I could pack all the accessories and electronics into their original packaging, it would be the frame that I'd be worried about breaking. If you're geniunely interested I can get an idea on freight costs. Let me know.
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

only thing i wouldnt need is the momo. will have to think
rloberto

Post by rloberto »

I have a mate who said he was interested in the MOMO and (MOMO) pedals, so it would work for me. I'll try and get a shipping price so you have an idea too.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

i'll buythe trackIR off ya shaun :P
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

Hows this going?

I want that button box!
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Decided to keep my cash as i have other plans for other things lol
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

How much an hour is she?
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

Still interested in the bass shakers and trackIR as well.
rloberto

Re: UPDATED - FREE Full cockpit/frame FS pedals, shifter

Post by rloberto »

The cockpit/frame including racing seat is now FREE to good home. I have dropped the price on the A1GT Pedals and the ACTLabs Shifter Bundle.

PM me if you're interested in any of the gear.
GT VIRUS
Karen

Re: UPDATED - FREE Full cockpit/frame FS pedals, shifter

Post by GT VIRUS »

and just for a lil public feedback, all the gear i got was in tip-top condition. I would expect all this lot to be too
rloberto

Re: UPDATED - FREE Full cockpit/frame with racing seat

Post by rloberto »

The pedals and shifter have now been sold. Only the cockpit/frame including racing seat is left.
rloberto

Re: UPDATED - FREE Full cockpit/frame with racing seat

Post by rloberto »

Everything has now been sold or collected. Thanks for all your enquiries and support.