What are you all playing now days?

ISI's new sim rFactor
tehsid
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

What are you all playing now days?

Post by tehsid »

So, who still has a play around on Rfactor? Also, what mods/tracks are you lapping? I myself am using the Legends mod, on Thermalito v1.55 track. Its a great drive, and can sometime get quite hectic. Good stuff.
Any more great combos?
Johnny X
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Re: What are you all playing now days?

Post by Johnny X »

I'm still messing around with rF despite my pedals being screwed so I'm stuck with using a gamepad atm.

Currently rediscovering the PCC07 mod around Mid Ohio and GP200 (Madcowie track... nice track apart from the kerbs) and Eastern Creek. HistorX mod is driveable with the pad too and huge fun wherever I race.

Others that i drive occasionally are BMW ETC mod and the Macca GTR's although the sound annoys me on those.

Legends look like fun but I can't quite get a setup together for the pad, the diffs make it really awkward. Used to spend a lot of time with one of the Skyline GTR mods at Thermalito. Its a great track :yes:

Also trying out the Epsilon Euskadi as well, but again struggling to find a decent setup.

:yes:
schmickle

Re: What are you all playing now days?

Post by schmickle »

I'm currently running a CART 95 Series over at my league simracingaustralia. Has been fun mixing up the odd oval round with conventional race circuits. GREAT mod too!