Best for weight loss

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Best for weight loss

Post by Vilante »

Thanks guys :)

If anyone is interested in a diet I'd highly recommend this one. It takes a bit of organising, as in it has shopping lists but you have to sit down and sort out all the quantities you need and then go out and do a big shop each week, but once that's done it's easy. There are recipe's for each meal. The food is awesome, and the amount is ample. It's just good fresh food.

I get hungry now and then but I think it's more the fact I can't have something than I want to have something.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

Six weeks in now and just under 7kg's off :D

Feeling so much better for it, and with all the excercise I have more energy and am getting more fit. Pretty sad but when I first started I couldn't jog for 60 seconds, now I'm up to almost 10 mins. Nothing fancy but a great improvement :) Doing 5km's in 50 mins now, started out at about 2.5.

I want to loose about another 8 or 9 kg's but I'm well on the way.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

Go you skinny carnt! :)
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Post by DexterPunk »

ive been doing my annual holiday swimming program for about the last 2-3 weeks.. and for some reaosn in over this period ive put on 5kg, im not really sure how that works.. ive been around the same weight all year, and havnt really changed my diet, if anything its been better. maybe adding muscle when your out of shape happens quicker than fat burning off.
Righteous
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Righteous »

You could just be drinking a lot more water too. Being summer you will add extra weight because your body tends to be loaded up with more water to compensate.

Congrats Vil, that's unreal dude. Keep at it!