Disco Ball

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
DexterPunk
Busted ARSE

Disco Ball

Post by DexterPunk »

lol i have a big arse disco ball if anyone is interested... it has some of the little squares of glass missing (not many, id say about 20 little squares out of the thousands that are on it) but i imagine wouldn't be hard to glue some more squares on if you found some, or even if you picked up one of those mini ones for ya car and ripped em off and stuck em on. It came from a pro stage lighting suplier so its the real deal, even comes with a little motor to slowly rotate the ball.

I have no real idea of what it would be worth, but it only spent a brief time hooked up in my room. Who knows if anyone is interested, but then we're an odd bunch of guys :D might be cool in a garage or something if you ever have partys in it etc.

i guess $20 + postage? IIRC it was about $150 new.
pixelboy

Re: Disco Ball

Post by pixelboy »

I had one of them, 4 pin spots and a UV neon in my lounge room back in the early 90's..

Its about all I can remember from those days.. oh except to say we had a lot of fun :)
eek
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

Send a pm to Gizmo, sounds like it could be right up his alley... :lol:
:teach:
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Post by Vilante »

VTRacing wrote:Send a pm to Gizmo, sounds like it could be right up his alley... :lol:
His doctor could write a book!
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

VTRacing wrote:Send a pm to Gizmo, sounds like it could be right up his alley... :lol:
Now you've been inside my home. Isn't there enough disco balls?
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

not by the sound of it, that or you need a bigger one
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.