Momo Wheel, ActLabs Shifter, A1 Pedals (red)

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Latch

Momo Wheel, ActLabs Shifter, A1 Pedals (red)

Post by Latch »

Hey Guys,

I have one of each of the above up for sale. Pictures can be taken if there is any interest. The momo wheel has shot pedals, hence the A1's. I've never used the shifter, but I'm sure it had plenty of use from Crash Dummy when he owned it.

Looking for about $150 all up.

Pickup from Brisbane southside preferred.

Go nuts!
Monkeh!
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Re: Momo Wheel, ActLabs Shifter, A1 Pedals (red)

Post by VTRacing »

Pedals are fully-functional and ready to go?

This is very relevant to my interests...
:teach:
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

But you're in Canberra and I'm on the southside of Brisbane... :p
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Bah, leasurely 14 hour drive away. :D
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
VTRacing
Team Pedant (c)

Post by VTRacing »

Which I'll actually be taking in a couple of weeks' time for the Rally of Canberra... :scratch:

Let the Dutch auction begin!!
Latch

Post by Latch »

Yep the A1 GT pedals are 100% functional and ready to go. I forgot to mention it comes with the A1 USB 8bit Controller. I believe the ActLabs shifter works off the same controller. I've had to run DXTweak2 as a once off each time I fire up the computer, otherwise the pedals are a touch jumpy, but they've been doing that for years, ever since buying from Crash Dummy, and have shown no sign of deterioration. They're built like houses and Robbo provides excellent support if they got worse. I just priced up some new A1 GT pedals on their website and it's $248, so you're getting $100 off, possibly with a shifter thrown in!
Monkeh!
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

Latch wrote:Yep the A1 GT pedals are 100% functional and ready to go. I forgot to mention it comes with the A1 USB 8bit Controller. I believe the ActLabs shifter works off the same controller. I've had to run DXTweak2 as a once off each time I fire up the computer, otherwise the pedals are a touch jumpy, but they've been doing that for years, ever since buying from Crash Dummy, and have shown no sign of deterioration. They're built like houses and Robbo provides excellent support if they got worse. I just priced up some new A1 GT pedals on their website and it's $248, so you're getting $100 off, possibly with a shifter thrown in!
Actually, you just wish houses were built as well. Tanks maybe. :D
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?