XBox 360 Arcade + Forza 2 Near New $200 Melbourne

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Virtual-R
Ninja Roy

XBox 360 Arcade + Forza 2 Near New $200 Melbourne

Post by Virtual-R »

Hey guys, got an xbox 360 arcade (only 256mb memory and av only plug instead of av+hd) and forza 2 I am looking to sell as my logitech momo wheel doesn't work on it and I don't want to fork out another $150 for the xbox wheel, so I've decided to sell it and put the money towards building a new pc. I've had it for about 2 months now, played it about 10 times max, still got the original box it came in and receipt of purchase for warranty.

$200 firm (console retails for $299)

Stick to pick up only atm, might consider posting at a later stage if I can't sell it locally but postage id dare say would be a small fortune

I'm located in north west suburbs of melbourne

Send me a PM on here if your interested