I've fucked something up

ARSE News, rules and important stuff
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

I've fucked something up

Post by w00dsy »

Not to worry, i had to change everyone to subsilver theme from Morpheus because i updated the forums and the susbsilver theme is the only one to get done automatically, so some of the mods will need re-installing. Should hopefully be done by tonight when Kev gets online.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

The basics of subsilver should be working ok now.

It'll take a day or two to get morpheus and all the MODs put back on.

All the avatars and uploaded files are safe, it just takes time to get them all back on.
ARSE Biscuits! Driftu Kingu!
My Flickr Stream
Shonky

Post by Shonky »

Kevin Clark wrote: All the avatars and uploaded files are safe, it just takes time to get them all back on.
On that note, I just attempted to upload a new avatar but got some permission denied error messages which are below. Good work with the forum upgrade guys. Hopefully it doesn't give too many more headaches. :D

Code: Select all

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/58389069542e24ee052208.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 241

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpCua1tz' to './images/avatars/58389069542e24ee052208.jpg' in /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 241

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:241) in /home/gplmovie/public_html/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 478
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

ok can i get this straight, im running the subsliver theme, and it looks identical to morpheus is that right or?
Hello :aussie:
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

Avatar upload should be fixed. I'd foorgotten to CHMOD the avatar folder.

Subsilver looks bluey grey. Morpheus looks blue, white and orange.
Seeing as I've currently deleted morpheus, everyone is seeing subsilver whether they pick morpheus or not.
My Flickr Stream
Shaun

Post by Shaun »

Hello :aussie:
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

yep that's right, that isthe subsilver theme it's the default style, not the other one we had, Morphues. It'll be back working again tomorrow with all the mods fixed.
Big Kev
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Big Kev »

OK, the following stuff is back

morpheus skin (with quick reply button)
flags (you'll have to pick it again in your profile - if yours is missing PM me - 3D ones are at the bottom of the dropdown)
last visit mod
top 20 posters
birthdays (you'll have to re-enter it in your profile)
avatar/sig on/off (selectable in profile)

Still to add
attachment MOD (this looks a bit messed up but I'll take a look)
calendar
online/offline/hidden icons (looks messed up too)
google ads
image width fixer

Basically all the hard stuff :D
My Flickr Stream
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

half off topic - regarding that skin in the banner that i made, i didnt realise you guys wanted to use it.. as 4of5 made some others that i thought you guys ran with.

anyway i don't have a copy of the skin files, there was an XRG and XRT skin - if anyone still has them - if i can get a copy and shove them on LFSworld if they arent already :)
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

I didn't realise you made them, top job though it looks great. I was looking for the ARSE logo and came across that pic and decided it was better. Hope you don't mind.
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

w00dsy wrote:I didn't realise you made them, top job though it looks great. I was looking for the ARSE logo and came across that pic and decided it was better. Hope you don't mind.
dont mind at all! just if you guys wanted to use that skin for racing in lfs i'll need to upload it to lfsworld! if not thats ok too :) just thought i'd ask
w00dsy

Post by w00dsy »

fucking oath i'll use it. If someone has them, i don't.