Cadel leaves Lotto...

Cricket, footy, tennis, whatever
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Cadel leaves Lotto...

Post by norbs »

... and goes to a team he thinks he will fit in well with.

Cadel's latest news...
Sunday, 1 November 2009

Yes, it is true... BMC! I have chosen to ride with the BMC Racing Team for 2010 and beyond. A small but growing team of experienced staff and riders that I see has a lot of potential, and a mentality that fits nicely with my own, both on a sporting, technical and social level. I look forward to working with a new team, in a new environment, towards my same goals; honouring the Rainbow jersey at the highest level of the sport, and ultimately at the highest step of the Tour de France podium.

I would like to thank the Silence-Lotto team for the opportunities they have given me. The last five years have brought some great experiences whilst working alongside some great individuals. Thank you.

I see Hincapie, Ballan and Kroon are there already, but do BMC even have a Pro Tour license? I can't say I remember them racing in any GT. Its a puzzle. With Radio Shack coming in, there will be 2 teams missing from last years field I imagine.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.
Duke
Dukester Maldonado
Dukester Maldonado

Re: Cadel leaves Lotto...

Post by Duke »

It's a good move I reckon, staying with Lotto was never going to get him any further. At least @ BMC he will be the one true leader for their GT campaigns with great support from George & Ballan. That is if they are happy to do so. GH will be their one-day Classic leader and Ballan will also get opportunities through the season. My only concern is they need better supporting riders under them.
Yes norbs no Pro-Tour license but I am sure they will either get one or obtain wildcards into the races that matter. There is no way Cadel would have moved without some assurance. Surely???
Dukester

norbs diplomacy lesson 101: "If I was putting words in your mouth, you'd know."
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Re: Cadel leaves Lotto...

Post by Gizmo »

I thought cadel was going to end up at SKY...