Australian Distributor for Obutto

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
Quincy

Australian Distributor for Obutto

Post by Quincy »

balls & boobs. . .
thornz

Re: Australian Distributor for Obutto

Post by thornz »

Have heard very mixed reviews of these. Some say they are great, others say they are flimsy and not very comfortable. I guess they are pretty cheap so cant expect to much, but still, have been put off enough to stay away for now.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

with seats it depends per person with body type and what they like

other then that haven't heard much about Obutto
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

This gets fairly good write-ups. I would consider it but i'm planning on going to a three-screen setup next year and can't be bothered doing any modifying of things for myself.
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"