Obutto Ozone Racing Cockpit $499

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
pagnianimports

Obutto Ozone Racing Cockpit $499

Post by pagnianimports »

We are the currently the exclusive sellers of the Obutto Ozone Racing Cockpit in Australia and have our first container of seats arriving within a week. The Obutto Ozone is $499 which is a great price considering it comes included with monitor stand, seat slider, reclining seat, keyboard & mouse tray etc.

We have been doing pre-sales and currently have about 40 seats remaining for sale. For more information please visit http://www.pagnianimports.com.au

*Please note we have contacted Norbsy and got the approval to list our products on A.R.S.E"

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us
Kind regards and happy racing
Hess
Last edited by pagnianimports on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Re: Obutto Ozone Racing Cockpit $499

Post by norbs »

Yep, Hess was good enough to contact me and ask about it. I don't have a problem, and look forward to seeing what people think of the gear. Looks like a good deal.
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.