Apprenticeship Testing

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
c.j
Midget Wanker

Apprenticeship Testing

Post by c.j »

Wasn't sure where to put this so I thought arse-king for help would be the best place.

I have testing coming up for an Electrical Apprenticeship with Energex. (I have taken some time away from shooting :( )

Any of you lads know some websites where I can test my maths, puzzles and the like. I have sat the testing for Energex before and did ok. But struggled with the stuff I haven't used since high school. That being solving problems to do with algebra.

I really haven't had much of a need to use it since joining the Army as all the math I used was for navigation, calling in fire support or determining the ability to observe from one feature behind the one most obvious to the enemy.

I was confident I answered the questions I did answer well and correctly. However I wasn't anywhere near as quick as some of the other lads I did the testing with who were finished well before the clock ticked over and time was up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)
kwijibo
Squatting Squirter

Re: Apprenticeship Testing

Post by kwijibo »

You should be able to find example tests on recruiting company websites. Or google aptitude test - gotta be something out there!
c.j
Midget Wanker

Re: Apprenticeship Testing

Post by c.j »

yea I am doing some that I have found. Just thought I couldnt hurt to ask what the ARSE's have locked away in their favourites or if people know of any good sites.

Cheers Kwiji
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198089849481]Image[/url]

;)