Condoms

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Condoms

Post by Vilante »

:rofl: Thank God Hz found this thread!!
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

Hz-Lab wrote:Pro's provide their own prophylactic anyway schuey. So you needn't need to carry one for your 1st time
This is on the assumption that my first time will be with a pro
Schuey's Unobtainables
Natalie Portman -- Delta Goodrem -- Miranda Kerr -- Avril Lavigne
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

lol.. lets get this straight, he hasn't seen them at the servos, he couldn't see the aunt flirting. so why do we even need to help him, he has made himself blind with an over active usage of the middle stump
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
Hz-Lab
Magoo
Magoo

Post by Hz-Lab »

wobblysauce wrote:lol.. lets get this straight, he hasn't seen them at the servos, he couldn't see the aunt flirting. so why do we even need to help him, he has made himself blind with an over active usage of the middle stump
quite possibly, the only time wobbly has made sense.
petey

Post by petey »

Hz-Lab wrote:
wobblysauce wrote:lol.. lets get this straight, he hasn't seen them at the servos, he couldn't see the aunt flirting. so why do we even need to help him, he has made himself blind with an over active usage of the middle stump
quite possibly, the only time wobbly has made sense.
:eyepop: Touché
If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you finally have enough horsepower.
Sarsippius

Post by Sarsippius »

If you're really worried go to woollies and use the self serve checkouts.
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

Sarsippius wrote:If you're really worried go to woollies and use the self serve checkouts.
Dont they still do random checks :p
Schuey's Unobtainables
Woodee
Clean as a Whistle
Clean as a Whistle

Post by Woodee »

schuey97 wrote:
Sarsippius wrote:If you're really worried go to woollies and use the self serve checkouts.
Dont they still do random checks :p
Just go bloody buy some... why be bothered how it looks to others... just think to yourself you are doing the right thing by taking steps towards safe sex... suck it up!
My Fundraising Journey

Raised over £1000 for the Scoliosis Campaign Fund from 2011-2013.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Post by smithcorp »

What they left the packet and took the used franger with them?
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

smithcorp wrote:What they left the packet and took the used franger with them?
Maybe they wanted a souvenir :p
Schuey's Unobtainables
Gizmo
forum fairy - in a gay way!

Post by Gizmo »

Schuey, you've got balls man. I'll give you that!

I'm not going to read though the whole thread but if you head into your chemist and look for the "family planing" section you'll find everything there. I've forgotten the brand, i think it starts with an "A" But it's called Extened Pleasure. They come in a silver kind of package with a RPM (Tacho) on the front. Anyway they have a cream in there which numbs things down alittle and will stop you from....you know. Great for they first few times :)

Hope this helps man.
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

Schuey, you've got balls man. I'll give you that!

I'm not going to read though the whole thread but if you head into your chemist and look for the "family planing" section you'll find everything there. I've forgotten the brand, i think it starts with an "A" But it's called Extened Pleasure. They come in a silver kind of package with a RPM (Tacho) on the front. Anyway they have a cream in there which numbs things down alittle and will stop you from....you know. Great for they first few times :)

Hope this helps man.
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

Gizmo wrote:Schuey, you've got balls man. I'll give you that!

Hope this helps man.
Thanks heaps Gizmo .... any help is great. Hopefully by the time I need to use one I will have a better handle on the condom situation :yes:
Schuey's Unobtainables
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

seriously man... just do it.
We were all nervous at first, but, after the first time you buy some, it's easy!
The chemist will always put them in a brown paper bag, so, nobody bar the chemist will know you've bought them anyway...

The other thing you can do, at a pub or club, go early when it's not busy - then, in the loo's there are normally vending machines on the wall. Pop in $2 and out pops a franga!

Hell, go to the pub at lunch and do it during the week.

:)
Steve
---
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

jesus how did i miss this thread? Schuey you HAVE to practice putting them on and getting them off, cos your knowledge is obviously so small in this area that if you do actually manage to get a chick ready for a root, and you pull out the condom and start reading the instructions, she will probably close up shop and walk away. If you can't even put on a franger, she'll assume your going to be rubbish.

also just buy them from anywhere, sex is a normal and natural part of everyones life, except yours obviously. No one will give a shit that your buying them. Unless the person behind the counter is a smutty 13y/o boy.
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

w00dsy wrote:jesus how did i miss this thread? Schuey you HAVE to practice putting them on and getting them off, cos your knowledge is obviously so small in this area that if you do actually manage to get a chick ready for a root, and you pull out the condom and start reading the instructions, she will probably close up shop and walk away. If you can't even put on a franger, she'll assume your going to be rubbish.

also just buy them from anywhere, sex is a normal and natural part of everyones life, except yours obviously. No one will give a shit that your buying them. Unless the person behind the counter is a smutty 13y/o boy.
I'm sure I will be able to work out how to put one on ..... My main job is troubleshooting Computers, so I should be able to troubleshoot a condom :D
I guess I was more worried about where to buy them from and which ones to use as I havent really seen them anywhere.
Schuey's Unobtainables
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

just get them anywhere, it's no different from buying toilet paper, shitting is just as natural as fucking.
r8response
Cry baby
Cry baby

Post by r8response »

schuey97 wrote: My main job is troubleshooting Computers, so I should be able to troubleshoot a condom :D
:rofl: Good luck with that line of thinking.....
schuey97
Yet to Dip his Nib

Post by schuey97 »

r8response wrote:
schuey97 wrote: My main job is troubleshooting Computers, so I should be able to troubleshoot a condom :D
:rofl: Good luck with that line of thinking.....
ah ...so your saying the cable tester aint going to work that well in this situation :p
Schuey's Unobtainables
SE1Z

Post by SE1Z »

Sooo.... Jan17 was your first post...
Over 2months later, have you bought any yet dude?
Tried to put one on and as Woodsy quite rightly said, take one off too?
Steve
---
AstrO
Help Desk Expert

Post by AstrO »

SE1Z wrote:Sooo.... Jan17 was your first post...
Over 2months later, have you bought any yet dude?
Tried to put one on and as Woodsy quite rightly said, take one off too?
http://www.arseforums.com/phpBB/viewtop ... 18#p245418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;