Jesus!

All the funny stuff goes in here.
smithcorp
Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Jesus!

Post by smithcorp »

Not what the artist intended I suspect...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Jesus!

Post by Vilante »

No wonder everyone worships him!!
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

The lord giveth, to himself
Montey

Post by Montey »

Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

.... or ....

See, the Catholic Church is right!

[youtube] [/youtube]
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

WARR ACRES, Okla., April 15 (UPI) -- The pastor of an Oklahoma church said some members have been leaving due to a 10-foot crucifix that some say appears to depict a penis on Jesus' stomach.

Rev. Philip Seeton of St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church in Warr Acres said some members have left the church due to the crucifix, which some say appears to depict a large penis covering the abdomen of Jesus Christ, The Oklahoman reported Thursday.

"I've had people who have vocally said that that's what they see there. I've had people who have been just as vocal who said that's not what they're seeing there," the pastor said.

"There are a couple people who have left the parish," Seeton said. "There are people in the parish who don't like it and have stayed."

He said the sculpture, created by artist Janet Jaime and installed in the church Feb. 21, actually depicts Jesus with his abdomen "showing distension."

"I think it was painted according to the certain specific rules of iconography and church art," Seeton said.

He said there are no plans to remove or replace the crucifix.
wobblysauce
Seen it, Done it, Invented it!

Post by wobblysauce »

looks like Questionable content to me
Some play it safe on the merry-go-round, others go for the thrills of the roller-coaster.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ vs ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

I have a joke for you. I have a prediction that you are going to walk into a bar, my prediction was wrong and your wallet is gone.