Fanatec 911 GT3 wheel, Turbo S wheel & Clubport Pedals

Buying or Selling stuff? Here's the place to do it.
Forum rules
The admins take no responsibility for goods sold, bought or swapped on the forums. This forum is purely for making others aware that you have stuff to buy, sell or swap. Please make all transactions of money and goods via PM or email.

Sellers must have a reasonable number of posts on this board to advertise. If you register and advertise straight away then your post will be viewed as spam and removed. Please contact one of the admins, however, if you think your ad warrants special consideration.

Thanks.
pagnianimports

Fanatec 911 GT3 wheel, Turbo S wheel & Clubport Pedals

Post by pagnianimports »

Dear Members

After lots of hard work we are finally securing a reseller position with Fanatec and look very forward to bringing in the new range of Fanatec products into Australia. At this stage we are looking at having the Fanatec gear in Australia in July. We will start selling on our website http://www.pagnianimports.com.au/shop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; once our order is secured. There are very limited numbers coming t Australia so don't miss out.

At this stage prices will be -

Porsche 911 Turbo S pure edition wheel package with Clubsport pedals & shifter kit - $749 (30 packages available)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS Alcantara edition wheel package with Clubsport pedals & Shifter kit - $649

Clubsport Pedals - $349

After constant emails asking for the above items it will be great to finally have them available for our customers.
Happy Racing
Hess
PAGNIAN IMPORTS
Last edited by pagnianimports on Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
nutty
Spam King
Spam King

Re: Fanatec 911 GT3 wheel, Turbo S wheel & Clubport Pedals

Post by nutty »

Soo tempted with the Turbo S, this is the xbox 360 one right?
pagnianimports

Post by pagnianimports »

Correct nutty the Turbo S wheel is compatible with the Xbox 360 and also PC & PS3. It's pretty much an all-rounder
Hess
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

My G25 is on its last legs, and i really want the fanatec pedals. When money is available i'll be onto these. The debate is Turbo S vs GT3
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

wow, did the g25 give up that quick? I still have my DFP perfectly working after....dunno but I was playing LFS1 with it. Bah, the shoddy workmanships of today...
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
GT VIRUS
Karen

Post by GT VIRUS »

ysu wrote:wow, did the g25 give up that quick? I still have my DFP perfectly working after....dunno but I was playing LFS1 with it. Bah, the shoddy workmanships of today...
I've had my G25 since it was released, at least 3 years now I think. And i shouldnt really say last legs, but its centre is now about 5 degree's to the right and the FFb is feeling really clunky.
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Post by ysu »

GT VIRUS wrote:
ysu wrote:wow, did the g25 give up that quick? I still have my DFP perfectly working after....dunno but I was playing LFS1 with it. Bah, the shoddy workmanships of today...
I've had my G25 since it was released, at least 3 years now I think. And i shouldnt really say last legs, but its centre is now about 5 degree's to the right and the FFb is feeling really clunky.
That sounds worn out all right ;) Maybe you're driving more than I do :D
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
NeilPearson
Prize Winning ARSE

Post by NeilPearson »

i got my 2nd G25 (current one) after about a year due to H Pattern shifting issues, thank you warranty! anyway I was amazed at the difference in feel from my original to the new one. It felt so much Smoother and stronger.