Is this real?

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
Montey

Is this real?

Post by Montey »

http://www.theage.com.au/world/giant-si ... utostart=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

OK.... I am seriously undecided on this one. Some pretty serious news agencies are reporting a giant (and I mean GIANT) sinkhole has opened up in Guatemala city. They are showing photo's & stuff, but it looks so out of place it looks a little bit like a photoshop.

So.... is it a 'shop-job or is it real?
- When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
- If youre paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Icecream doesn't have bones!!!
ysu
Smooth Lubricator.

Re: Is this real?

Post by ysu »

all I know is the next one is scheduled in Melbourne...:lol:
Surprise, no sig. Now there is. Or is there?
Exar Kun
Sensible Mick

Post by Exar Kun »

Yep, it seems real. There was another one a few years ago. Lots of pics appearing from different angles. It's pretty crazy!
"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!"
w00dsy
The Senna of Hoppers Crossing

Post by w00dsy »

reminds me of an old girlfriend
norbs
fucking right wing vegan lesbian

Post by norbs »

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/0 ... emala.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sarc ; my second favourite type of gasm.