Londoners/Englishman lend me your ears

Need a hand with a home project, how to fix that bloody roof leak, hang a door etc...
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Londoners/Englishman lend me your ears

Post by Vilante »

Guys,

The girlfriend and I finish our Euro experience in London late August this year. We get there midday on Thursday the 26th and leave again on Monday night, the 30th.

On the Saturday and Saturday night she's organised a day out and dinner at OXO tower for my Birthday.

It's our anniversary not long after we leave (and part ways) so I wanted to organise something to celebrate it.

Would you guys have any ideas? We're having a nice dinner for the Birthday so wanted something a bit different. Something a bit special but not crazily expensive as we're on a budget over there. She's staying in Europe till the end of the year and I'm heading home so it'll want to be something kinda romantic.

We're staying in Greenwich.

Thought I'd ask in here before I go searching :)

:yes:
Sambo
Horse
Horse

Re: Londoners/Englishman lend me your ears

Post by Sambo »

As I am one half British and hold a British passport I believe I have the right to field this one.

I vote a lovely walk down a nice part of the embankment, followed by a romantic night ride on the ferris wheel, then a lovely summers night walk to a nearby Gelati shop, double scoop naturally. Then make your way back to the hotel room and have a chilled bottle of champagne with scattered rose petals on the bed.

Or

You could talk to someone who actually knows what they are talking about and ignore this post completely.

In all seriousness Vill, sounds fantastic man very jealous. Whatever you decide to do I am sure you will make her a happy girl! I hope my little silly ideas might help!
Vilante
Master artist
Master artist

Re: Londoners/Englishman lend me your ears

Post by Vilante »

Turns out she's taking me to OXO tower in London for a belated Birthday present so I'm considering changing this night to Paris :) My best mates Mother is living there so I'm talking to her about the best things to do, especially since my girlfriend has been to Paris before and has done all the touristy stuff.

Cheers Sambo, you're a legend mate :)